Portfolio Team-Sponsor Logo Crossovers

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread will be all my work of crossing over logos from sports team with their sponsors. Examples for this thread would include turning logos like the Jeep logo into a Richmond logo, or turning the Hungry Jack's logo into a West Coast logo.

I WILL TAKE SUGGESTS FROM THE AFL TO START WITH, THEN GO INTO OTHER SPORTS.

Quick links to logos

Rich (BB code):
Adelaide
Toyota
Brisbane
National Storage
Carlton
Hyundai
Collingwood
Emirates
Essendon
orange
Geelong
Ford
GWS
Skoda
Melbourne
iPrimus
North Melbourne
Mazda
Richmond
Jeep
West Coast
westbank

Last edited:

West Coast - bankwest
West Coast - bankwest.png

I really enjoyed doing this logo, and the font was easy to find (Times New Roman). I kept the yellow background, though changed it to the West Coast yellow, and added the Eagle head instead of the stylized 'W' that is usually there. Also, changed the font colour to royal.

West Coast - bankwest
View attachment 51784

I really enjoyed doing this logo, and the font was easy to find (Times New Roman). I kept the yellow background, though changed it to the West Coast yellow, and added the Eagle head instead of the stylized 'W' that is usually there. Also, changed the font colour to royal.
It feels very odd and weird but you still want to look at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon - orange
Essendon - orange.png

Wow, that's a big logo. I was originally going to do 3, but wasn't sure about it's text font, so I went with orange. orange was the company that 3 bought over in about 2005, 3 was then bought by vodafone recently. This logo worked really well for me as I could use the orange/red transfer quite easily without changing the general colour scheme.

i think he has, something on the SFA happened and he hasn't been around since.
Yeah I read that. He said he was feeling suicidal, poor guy. Someone told him to delete his account. Didn't know if he did. It's a shame if he did. He was a great contributor here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back