Team v Blue Scum (IN: Stants, Paddy, Zaka, Hooker. OUT: Colyer, NLM, Baguley, Gumby)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: Hardingham - Fletcher - Heppell
HB: Carlisle - Hooker - Browne
C: Dempsey - Watson - Stanton
HF: Davey - Ryder - Crameri
F: Monfries - Hurley - Hibberd
R: Bellchambers - Zaharakis - Hocking
I: Melksham - Jetta - Lee - Lonergan
E: Colyer - Baguley - Lovett-Murray

Somebody tell me how Colyer was dropped before Melksham.

Amazing stuff...definitely protected! We beat Carlton last time with our speed and spread, thought Colyer may have stayed in...something tells me that Zaka won't play...Hooker instead of Pears too, Pears gone?

Gumby looked sore against Norf so no real surprise there

With those names in, starting to look close to best 22...just match fitness now!

Colyer needed to be dropped.

Agree with Phone, though- if anyone is unlucky, it's probably NLM.

Then again, I've come to accept that Melksham will be selected virtually no matter what, so it's hardly a surprise to see him still in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention Melksham, turns out not long at all,,, i thought it was obvious hes not going to be dropped this season,,,

anyway love the ins!! best team we have put on the park since Zaka went out....

Would have been nice to see NLM hit a few Carltank players!

In: Paddy
oh2puo.gif

In: Hooker
ezhl6b.jpg.gif

blues have gone in pretty short down back.
forecast is for rain but heres hoping hurls cramdog and paddy can still pluck a few.
no watson, jamison or henderson and duigan to try and tag fletcher, forwards could have a field day

no doubt NLM the sub

great to see Zacha & Ryder back, just hope we are not playing the desperation card & that they both have been training the house down & completely over their injuries otherwise do not want in the side this week

Melksham this years Stanton - the player fans love to hate

Anyway team looks good on paper but concern would be the amount of underdone players. Carlton usually gives us a tough, close match so we would want players to
Run out the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back