Workshop Template Feedback Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

JRXOwdl.png

So I've been spending a fair while having to pretty much re-do my whole template, it's not done by any means, but I just wanted an opinion on the side panels before I fully committed to them.

Random Q... does anyone have a vector of the West Coast Eagle on the ochre guernsey???

Looks like it was on the Ultimate Resource Thread, but I think the image link is dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My snapchat buddies know all about this, but behind the scenes here at Andonis Manor, I have been busy with school homework. One of those subjects has been Design, where I chose the topic: "What Makes A Recognisable Sports Company Logo". Thirty A3 pages later, I created not only a Sports Company name but a logo I was proud of. "DONI Sports".
Then I got the idea of making my template become based around said logo to showcase it, and here is the result:

tl;dr Made a logo, put it on my template. Look below.
DONI invisible template Crows.png Ignore the other logos on there, they're just to have SOME logos on the template to accompany the Doni Sports' logo.
The spike theme is introduced inside the D and the I of DONI in the logo (bottom right corner).

Contemplating removing the one from the shorts and perhaps having the 'spike' cut through the lines on the sides of the shorts in navy. We'll see.
I would love feedback on this! Cheers

Last edited:
I love that Doni logo! Just bold up the lines a bit to make it easier to make out from a distance and you're winning.

Not sold on the spike in numbers but overall a great template.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to fix them up or get rid of them altogether. Thanks!

If it helps, here's the numbers withOUT a stroke.
Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 12.11.49 pm.png Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 5.10.26 pm.png
I love that Doni logo! Just bold up the lines a bit to make it easier to make out from a distance and you're winning.
Thanks! I noticed that when I first applied it to the guernsey.. Which makes my whole Folio on this logo void as it can't really be applied to sportswear!

View attachment 156714
My template's had a MAJOR upheaval.(Main reason my portfolio's been down.) Thoughts?
Loving the cuffs and the collar, much better.
Perhaps you could move the logos on the chest up a bit and make the bottom of the sock less pointy? And make the stitching follow the outline of the guernsey?

Apart from that, pretty good :)

I am starting to create a template like mfcrox's for illustrator with all the jumpers in football history, soccer history and other sports all rolled into one template.

On this thread i will show you my progress on the templates and designs.

1st progress update:
-
I have done the 'man'
- Made a soccer kit
Update-1.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back