Workshop Template Feedback Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to have a crack at a long sleeve and this what I'm up to so far. Any things I need to improve on. Stitching and collar designs are coming soon, just wanted to dip it in the water.
ITM2RME.png
Mmmmm. Thin cuffs perhaps.

That's really good. The arms are a bit thick and the shoulders are a bit wide, but using a mesh tool to get that sort of effect is a first on this board as far as i'm aware. It needs a lot of refinement but there is GOAT potential in that template. Start with getting the proportions right.

Fizzler once Klim's finished the sleeves can you update it to your psd version of Bw's template?
If he sends me the files, definitely. It will not have an overlay added since it doesn't work as well in Ps. I've been asked for the template once before, so if demand is high enough, I'll upload my version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking good. Two issues: Your shoulders look wide, so the proportions need a little bit of work still, and your feet both appear to be the wrong way around.

I don't, because I don't use paint, but try it. Make a really large shape, say a circle, in paint at like 3000x3000 then copy it over to word and reduce it down. You'll lose the jagged edges.
Step 1: Make a design in paint with your large edges.
Step 2: Copy it and paste into word
Step 3: Shrink it in word.
Step 4: Copy it and paste it back into a new paint.net document
Step 5: Save it.
A lot of other sites I've visited have size restrictions for templates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back