Workshop Template Feedback Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I gave my template a bit of a touch-up. I have to say I'm quite pleased with the final results.
View attachment 111329
Ok, Ive said some of this before:

1- You need to show where the collar curves around itself, its not always one piece of material.
2- Ive never seen someones hips that look like that
3- Youve done well with the front sleeves, but the back of the front ones needs to come inside the sleeves a bit more. Also, just touch up the back sleeves as well

Same goes for the whole template, theres little jagged bits that needs to be cleaned up

The stitching on the collar is better, but have a look at Meros templates as to how it's meant to look. The four lines are spaced wider and the main bit come to a point.

Please post some words regarding why you put the picture up next time. It just looks like your sharing an image that made you laugh or something without any context

say i wanted to make a soccer template, since i cant find any for Ai on the net, to make one would i trace this image?
Manchester-United-14-15-Third-Kit+(1).jpg

it's really not hard, watch youtube videos if you don't know how to do it, if you do, practise it until you understand it.

i've already shown you these ones, i'm not sure if you actually watched them or not, but it shows you the basics of pen tool and how to use it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you don't need to change the colour of the shoulders, they should be the same colour as the back of the jumper, or the top of the back, assuming you have something like the back of the Brisbane jumper with a yoke (?) at the back
Brisbane-2015.gif

you don't need to change the colour of the shoulders, they should be the same colour as the back of the jumper, or the top of the back, assuming you have something like the back of the Brisbane jumper with a yoke (?) at the back
Brisbane-2015.gif
It always helps to have it, even if it's not needed. Have a look at St Kilda's home. The black from the back curves over to the front

i don't mean to get rid of the stitching there, just make it so there is the same colour on the back transferring to the front. for continuity's sake.

Brisbane-2015.gif

That lion honestly looks way too big having seen the guernsey in person

The waist on my template is a bit wide but I can't make it look right when I narrow it so it can just stay wide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back