Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 20, 2013
Test Cricket
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LIVERPOOL, Sydney FC, Nottm Forest
I know he's not a big name or anything, but my mate who runs an page on FB (I think he posted it on that page as well) told me he believes Mzungu is coming to Essendon.

It's important we know what Facebook page your friend runs!

I too run a Facebook page! My own profile!!
Don't know because I am not on Facebook. But it's an Essendon page obviously.

Quite possible he will look for other opportunities but surely Essendon wouldn't be a destination of choice.

Tendai has been great for Freo, he's a role model on and off the field. Just strange how he's in and out of the team. Ross really does play favourites. He should be ahead of a few players this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Crozier a flog?

I'm sure he's not a bad bloke really. I just remember watching a game earlier this year and thinking he was agitating like Melksham often does (who certainly has a punch-able demeanour, though he's a more than handy pugilist :eek:). The Bomber poster bringing his name up allowed for the opportunistic jibe, which was probably average at best.
But with Crowley gone and Ballantyne getting on, Freo might hope he can grow into the role as you'll soon have a dearth of flogs.
Essendon's cup runneth over however.

I'm sure he's not a bad bloke really. I just remember watching a game earlier this year and thinking he was agitating like Melksham often does (who certainly has a punch-able demeanour, though he's a more than handy pugilist :eek:). The Bomber poster bringing his name up allowed for the opportunistic jibe, which was probably average at best.
But with Crowley gone and Ballantyne getting on, Freo might hope he can grow into the role as you'll soon have a dearth of flogs.
Crozier is about the least offensive bloke on our team I think. Literally can't remember one notable thing he's done on field apart from playing the game itself. Essendon ain't getting him either.

You clearly don't know who Crozier is. Would have to be one of the more placid blokes in the AFL.

Think your definition of flog needs some work.

There's a few in the Hawks who would best fit.

Will be 30 in Feb 2016. Odd call if they do. Solid role player but would rather look elsewhere (e.g. Crozier) if it was North in this rumour
hes 29? But hes only been around for like 5 years

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back