Rumour Tendai Mzungu to Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Mzungu isn't that good.
Hmm.... there's pages and pages on the eagles BF site saying the same thing about Priddis. Therefore - not sure you are qualified do discuss this ep!! :D
In all truth though, it is the biggest selection mystery I can ever remember at Freo. How the hell he has not been picked in the first eighteen every week this year is the most common question our fans are asking. Maybe RTB found out that Gu loves Harves more than him??

Don't think he fits a need at the Bombers but that's what rumours are for.

What I find interesting is how often his been a scapegoat at selection this year. Granted I haven't watched a lot of Fremantle games and can't comment on his form but I was expecting him to be the regular run with midfielder in the pre season.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees Crozier as a flog.

Hes the kinda guy that loves a cheap shove behind play...but only at home games against bottom 8 sides and blokes smaller than him

Hes the kinda guy that loves a cheap shove behind play...but only at home games against bottom 8 sides and blokes smaller than him

Have you any evidence ?.

There are lots of flogs around on the footy field, but I'm yet to see any evidence of Crozier being in that class yet.

Surely got the wrong Hayden. Haven't you seen the way Hayden Kennedy umpires :D loves a cheeky shove

Very underrated player but won't he be 30 next year? I only think he should be on Fremantle's list for another season, one more if we're looking that exposed for maturity, but no idea why any middling club would grab him. You either grab Mzungu to help out some younger bodies (his engine is ludicrous, runs all day and his skills don't drop the more he goes) at St Kilda/Suns, or a team like the Bulldogs grab him to secure a top eight spots with the good depth he'd offer.

Honestly, far from the s**t player people think he is on here. I don't rate half the vanilla foot soldiers Ross Lyon does, but Mzungu is one I do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes sense given where the bombers are at

And where exactly are we at?

Newsflash: 2014 is over, and we're all aware that Ports dick swinging and triumphant march to the flag was thwarted by the reality of its bog average list.

And where exactly are we at?

Newsflash: 2014 is over, and we're all aware that Ports dick swinging and triumphant march to the flag was thwarted by the reality of its bog average list.

replenishing the youth

some experience is handy

why so sensitive?

replenishing the youth

some experience is handy

why so sensitive?
That's what happens when everyone is needling you. Pun intended.

We have plenty of experience and don't need to bring another player in the twilight of his career into the club. Besides, he probably wouldn't want to come to our busted up club anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back