Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice little promo with WH - back the winner of Wimbledon (min. bet $25) and get a $5 bonus bet every game they win.

So I guess you could back Djoker and just use the $5 free bets on some roughies throughout the draw.

Assume it's every match they won not game - or it would be the promo of the century ;)

William Hill offering money back up to $100 if you bet on the men's singles at Wimbledon and your player wins the first set but goes on to lose the match. Applies to the first 3 rounds.
Great value if you want to arb. Not that I have a William Hill account, but the way I would attack that promotion is to target a match with two good servers (i.e. if Karlovic plays Isner) and back one player with William Hill, and the other player elsewhere (with the same retirement rules). It's a much better chance that a player will drop the first set and win the match between two good servers than vice versa.

Just a heads up. I don't think she will win, but she definitely has a good chance to make the Quarters or perhaps Semis.

Kerber is paying around $20-$30 with most books, but Cluballsports (NSW based) has her at $41. I got on her the other night and she hasn't moved from $41, despite continuing to firm on Betfair. She is now into $28 there.

You think Kerber has a decent crack?

Also Halep 3rd quarter winner paying around $5. What you think of that mate?

Adding- Halep 3rd Q winner @ 5- 2U

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some good value bets.

Keys to win Quarter 4 at $12 w Topsport ($2163 has been laid on Betfair between $7 - $11).
Pliskova to win Quarter 2 at $9 w Topsport ($2514 has been laid on Betfair between $8 - $9, with $1100 laid at $8).
Wozniacki at to win Quarter 3 at $8.50 w Crownbet (lay price is $8).
Kerber at $41 to win Wimbledon w Cluballsports (lay price at $27).

Tsonga, Nadal, Federer, Djokovic all in a row will be a very tough task, i couldnt take him personally. Im really liking the Djokovic/Federer final

It would be a tough run 5 years ago. Federer and Djokovic back to back could be an issue if he had an epic semi v. Fed. Not worried about the other two. Doubt Tsonga is even fit given there is a $1.60 about for him in R1.

It would be a tough run 5 years ago. Federer and Djokovic back to back could be an issue if he had an epic semi v. Fed. Not worried about the other two. Doubt Tsonga is even fit given there is a $1.60 about for him in R1.

Bit of a guessing game with Tsonga, if he was over his injury he could push Murray on grass but just have to wait and see.
Nadal probably cant beat him either but it is still Nadal so is capable of giving him a tough match on his day

Either way i dont think he can beat either Djokovic or Fed on grass, and both back to back looks too hard imo. At his price i feel like it would be better value just rolling the winnings over game by game too

would putting money on say each of say murrays games return better than putting it on him to win outright?
so say 1 unit on his first game which is paying 1.01, then putting 1.01 units on his next game an so on, would this return better than the 3.75 that's paying for him to win?
I guess it depends on who he needs to beat, but I kind of want to try it, so i put 1u for him to beat kukushkin at 1.01

Remove this Banner Ad

Back