Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Give Kyrgios time to mature, of course he has it in him to be a slam winner. His talents are immense. His mentality definitely needs work but remember his age. The massive edge he has over others is his inability to be phased by the big occasion. That is almost something you are born with, an innate personality trait. To not crap yourself under pressure. If he works hard physically and recognises that he needs to control his emotions on court, he will go far. Because he already has the self belief. I think he will win a slam at some stage. Its easier to say he wont because chances of winning a slam are remote for anyone in general. So saying he wont is not saying much at all.

Give Kyrgios time to mature, of course he has it in him to be a slam winner. His talents are immense. His mentality definitely needs work but remember his age. The massive edge he has over others is his inability to be phased by the big occasion. That is almost something you are born with, an innate personality trait. To not crap yourself under pressure. If he works hard physically and recognises that he needs to control his emotions on court, he will go far. Because he already has the self belief. I think he will win a slam at some stage. Its easier to say he wont because chances of winning a slam are remote for anyone in general. So saying he wont is not saying much at all.
I'm sure there's a tennis board where this can be discussed

Like Murray a lot to be honest.

Federer yet to beat anyone of any real quality.

Going 3U Murray SU @ $1.85

Simon is more quality than anyone Murray beat, who really struggled against Karlovic and Seppi at times.
Federer has just looked quality from start to finish here for me and much more solid

Ladbrokes are offering 1.90 for Serena to win in straight sets, max $100 bet.

If you're not keen on that you could arb it. Muguruza is $2.65 to win at least one set at William Hill.

$100 @ 1.90 on Serena 2-0: $190
$72 @ $2.65 on Muguruza to win a set: $190

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had 10 on fed to win the first set 7-5 at $21 against Murray, might go the same again!

Fed won't win the first set against Murray 7-5 again...you'd be better to take him beating Djokovic 7-5.

On recent form Federer should be favourite and if he serves like he has been lately i cant see him losing. Djokovic hasn't been getting it done in grand slam finals lately either

While Fed's been rolling them in? Fed just doesn't have it to win back-to-back matches against the other 3 of the Big 4 these days. Joker was a $1.50-$1.60 chance in my mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back