Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

Quane, like Kane/Cain? Bloody hell.

Yup. That was the name of one of the people that worked on the episode of QI I watched the other day (and Stevyn was another). It can be fun scrolling through the end credits of shows, to see what shockers come up.

was forced to listen to tripe breakfast radio this morning at work (HyUK HYuk Yuk we'll BE BACK withaMusic marathon and a chAnce to Wins SUm Cold Hardcash thanKs to CocA ColA HYUL HYULK HYUK heres the same song you heard yesterday@)

sorry.. I got distracted..

anyway, one of the knobheads on there said that his mate just had a kid and I forgot the first name but they made his middle name 'Hawthorn'...

atleast it's only a middle name, I guess...

11150741_10153510657050348_1744577160157823938_n.jpg

A nice list of pretty shitty names

Boh? Really?

Boh, Jagger, Jett... Jesus Christ. Nothing wrong with nice, normal names. What name's listed as the sub? (Too hard to read)

I notice the Cats players seemingly have a habit of naming kids after their teammates past and present - Harry, Max, Jimmy and (possibly) James. No Garys but probably shouldn't read too much into that.

Was at the dentist the other day and flicking through one of those crappy real life magazines, there was a story about a family and the two kids names were Shayde and Shayla, boy and girl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)