Society/Culture : Terrible news: 18,000 children confirmed dead today

Remove this Banner Ad

RIP to the next lot of 18,000 children that died over the 24 hour period. More or less from preventable causes. With little to no media coverage.

That's mother nature regulating the worlds population.

Or don't you care about the health of the planet?

An anti vaxxer comes out of the closet....

See you just made that s**t up as you often do. At no point have I said I'm anti-vaccinations.

Feel free to go find a post where I said I personally I am against vaccinations.

See you just made that s**t up as you often do. At no point have I said I'm anti-vaccinations.

Feel free to go find a post where I said I personally I am against vaccinations.
If you think that the population of this planet is to large, is harming the planet, are criticizing posters who you think disagree, surely you can't be pro vaccinations....

If you think that the population of this planet is to large, is harming the planet, are criticizing posters who you think disagree, surely you can't be pro vaccinations....

I'm for survival of the fittest. Having the worlds population live til they are all 70 or more would be disastrous.

Once again you make crap up. I'm not criticizing anyone in this thread. Simply stating we need death every bit as much as we need life.

I'm not afraid of dying, are you?

what sorry ?

He's having ago at you for not understanding the world is over populated, for not understanding that we shouldn't be providing health to children for that reason. He thinks that people like you ,who want to provide better health care for children, are the reason the planets in trouble.

Those with anti vaxxer philosophies are nuttier than vegans

So whats the fuss over this Paris shooting?

Or don't you care about the health of the planet?

the planet is unhealthy - due not having enough death children ??

You make it sound like those 18,000 children would have grown up in some wonderful utopia rather than in abject poverty with a dollop of misery on top for most of their lives. If the parents of these kids actually had the means to care for them they'd probably still be alive. Nobody else is to blame.

People shouldn't be having children if they can't care or provide for them. That applies to every single society on the planet.

I expect the Paris shooting fuss is you let trash into your nation and either they or their spawn repay you with such acts.

You cant believe in the survival of the fittest and be pro vaccination. Its like being a pro capatlism and pro communism. You must be very confused individual.

Survival of the fittest is more than just being physically strong you realise?

Then why are we vaccinating people?

Because most humans are terrified of their mortality.

wrong

correct answer is: That's mother nature regulating the worlds population.

Wrong.

Don't compare a naturally occurring disease to a man made mode of death like shooting someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ill do what the hell i want princess

Well we finally have a break through. You'll do what you want and others will do what they want. If that includes people not handing out free medicine then STFU about that not being given out.

After all, they are doing what the hell they like, Princess.

If that includes people not handing out free medicine then STFU about that not being given out.

Don't compare a naturally occurring disease to a man made mode of death like shooting someone.

Survival of the fittest is more than just being physically strong you realise?

If the parents of these kids actually had the means to care for them they'd probably still be alive. Nobody else is to blame.

I find this world view of combined ideologies; Darwinist / capitalist / 'mother nature is a regulating murderous type' fascinating and bizarre.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back