Test your knowledge

Remove this Banner Ad

Got 63 and missed some real obvious ones, like our current captain, current assistant coach in Crocker, and Rawlings. Oh well, it is after midnight.

Staggered to see that Harding and Makepeace played 140 games. Did not think it was that high. Throw in Pratt and Watt and gee we had some good ordinary players during the Laidley era.

59, struggled with schimmas spelling, and Glendinning as opposed to denning (makes him sound kiwi),, Plenty of glaring (and embarrassing) oversights.....none worse than the current club captain....sorry spitter, doh!

Fail, looks to hard

Did much better with the 90's player quiz (75)- good old Keenan Reynolds. Disappointed I missed Tudor, Hewitt and Lange though. Thought Lange was going to be the next Carey. (Same thought with Digby Morrell - let's face it I have no idea).

Last edited:
Did much better with the 90's player quiz (75)- good old Keenan Reynolds. Disappointed I missed Tudor, Hewitt and Lange though. Thought Lange was going to be the next Carey. (Some thought with Digby Morrell - let's face it I have no idea).
I hope you didn't miss Glen Gorman and Paul Geister.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back