beartoo

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 27, 2004
Moana Heights Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Looks as though the big fella will be lining up for a half against Glenelg on Friday. I was already going, but this will be icing on the cake.
If he doesn't play this week he certainly will the next. It's in the rag online if you want to check it out.

snoopy_dancing_by_jessie4508.jpeg

Will head down either way.

Really starting to enjoy watching this side develop.

Adding Tex might just make it nervous now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it on tv?

The tram doesn't go past my house

Just checked the TV guide and no SANFL appears to be on.

What a facepalm for C7 in Adelaide, from a Crows perspective, the SANFL game may be more likely to be viewed than the Pies-Dons game.

If Tex was starting on the ground, I would definitely be watching that over the AFL game. Others? Thoughts on this?

If Tex was starting on the ground, I would definitely be watching that over the AFL game. Others? Thoughts on this?
I'd watch Tex's return ahead of the moon landing

Just checked the TV guide and no SANFL appears to be on.

What a facepalm for C7 in Adelaide, from a Crows perspective, the SANFL game may be more likely to be viewed than the Pies-Dons game.

I will listen to this on the radio over that game. It's a night game to isn't it? Tex's return or Saints/Brisbane or Freo/North "blockbusters", easy choice.

Only televised game this weekend is Centrals vs South. The week after is our televised game I believe.

Last edited:
What a stupid executive decision by C7 to not show a game that probably every Crows supporter would salivate to watch.

Would this game have any cameras? Club should show the game on their website.

What a great way to end ANZAC day it would have been to watch Tex hopefully nail a few goals. You can 100% expect the mids to provide the supply to him.

Is the round following this round, showdown reserves game?

What a stupid executive decision by C7 to not show a game that probably every Crows supporter would salivate to watch.

What a great way to end ANZAC day it would have been to watch Tex hopefully nail a few goals. You can 100% expect the mids to provide the supply to him.

Yep our game in Clare.

In all honesty, even though the Crows sucked early last year with Tex in the team, there still seemed to be this feeling that anything could happen when he was on the end of a passage of play. In that Carlton game where he did his knee he was on fire. Even though 2013 sucked, we would have made the finals with Tex in the side.

I think they decide the telecast prior to the season starting so they wouldn't have known at the time that Tex would be potentially back in round 4 of the SANFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back