Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
It's also not the Bay -

Can we get back to other clubs' supporters frothing over the idea of signing Dangerfield, because it'll be so much sweeter when he re-signs at some point next season and is appointed full time captain
:thumbsu:

soreplums

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2009
malvern
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox
It's also not the Bay -

Can we get back to other clubs' supporters frothing over the idea of signing Dangerfield, because it'll be so much sweeter when he re-signs at some point next season and is appointed full time captain
:thumbsu:
Please don't burst our bubble. We all want him, but deep down I think we all know that this is the most likely scenario.

Biased…. probably but Cats best set outside of Adelaide. Family, friends, opportunity, success path clearly defined, and solid but not top cash offer.

Strong 2nd on the list…

Go Catters

If cash really is no issue for him, Cats would have to be in the box seat if he leaves the Crows

Family is close to Geelong and his partner is apparently the mayor of Geelong's daughter.

Wut.

Lol I read that sentence totally wrong.

In my head I'm thinking it should be "daughter of Geelong's mayor" and so my brain saw it as a mistake.

The way you've put it, my brain is thinking it implies she is the mayor of the daughters of Geelong hahaha

*face palm*

Bailey01

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood Redlegs, Tennis
Ha dreamers! We're just tanking for our first single digit pick this millenium to make up for the draft sanctions and Danger is totes down with it. Was his idea actually.

Wants us to gun up the list. No point struggling honestly on for a mid table finish when Tex won't be back to form for half the season. Hit the ground running next year with Tex, Gibbs and a top 5 pick. Then Aish in for 2016. Jarman and McLeod F/S for 2017. A true selfless servant of the club is Danger
Don't think he'll want to tank...............

Go the Guts

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Mighty Double Blues
Ha dreamers! We're just tanking for our first single digit pick this millenium to make up for the draft sanctions and Danger is totes down with it. Was his idea actually.

Wants us to gun up the list. No point struggling honestly on for a mid table finish when Tex won't be back to form for half the season. Hit the ground running next year with Tex, Gibbs and a top 5 pick. Then Aish in for 2016. Jarman and McLeod F/S for 2017. A true selfless servant of the club is Danger

Ha ha! This is the best post ever! How good if this all happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back