Nostradamus Lives Tex to stay, Dangerfield to leave

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

how secure is that only 3 weeks ago most crows supporters where calling for trigg chapmans and sandos head, changed now just to trigg, but a bad patch again and hes head on the block
Sando has done nothing wrong anyway his contract ends in 2016

Would be devastating for the Crows to lose Dangerfield, i'd rather lose Tex

What's the point? Did you even read the article?
You're saying he won't leave because you read an AFC article.
What he said means little. Plenty of players before him have said the exact same thing and then left.

Are you willing to bet on it?

You're saying he won't leave because you read an AFC article.
What he said means little. Plenty of players before him have said the exact same thing and then left.

Are you willing to bet on it?
Actually Danger was SEN when he made those comments and the article was written by an AFL reporter. Yes course I'll bet on it. You gonna try and poach one of our guns? You already got Gunston :(

Actually Danger was SEN when he made those comments and the article was written by an AFL reporter. Yes course I'll bet on it. You gonna try and poach one of our guns? You already got Gunston :(
Like I've already said, the money is on him landing at Geelong, where they'll roll out the red carpet and bags of cash.

Bailey01

It's nice that you are confident of Danger staying in Adelaide, and at this stage of the game, I'm confident too - What am I basing my confidence on? Nothing but a gut feeling, which at the end of the day, means jackshit

I'm certainly not going to take an afc.com article or the words that Danger said on SEN - What on Earth would the alternative for him to say? "Nah guys, I love Adelaide and all and I still have 18 months on my contract but I'm likely to head back to Geelong in 2016" - He has no option BUT to say the line he has been saying, and afc.com have no other choice but to do the same -

I have no idea whether he will leave or not, I'm not making a call either way. I can understand why the puff piece may make you feel a bit more comfortable, that is what it is designed to do - But you're a dill if you take it as gospel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey01

It's nice that you are confident of Danger staying in Adelaide, and at this stage of the game, I'm confident too - What am I basing my confidence on? Nothing but a gut feeling, which at the end of the day, means jackshit

I'm certainly not going to take an afc.com article or the words that Danger said on SEN - What on Earth would the alternative for him to say? "Nah guys, I love Adelaide and all and I still have 18 months on my contract but I'm likely to head back to Geelong in 2016" - He has no option BUT to say the line he has been saying, and afc.com have no other choice but to do the same -

I have no idea whether he will leave or not, I'm not making a call either way. I can understand why the puff piece may make you feel a bit more comfortable, that is what it is designed to do - But you're a dill if you take it as gospel
Was he forced to make a reference to Sando though? As far as I'm concerned the radio hosts didn't mention him.

If we could get him and we were also able to give Adelaide something (I understand it will never be a fair deal), I would be over the moon. Would go a long way to make up for losing Gaz, a guy who I still love to watch and love to see do well. I hope if he does go the Crows fans will feel the same about Danger. Sometimes an opportunity (obviously hypothetical at this stage) is just too good to pass up.

Plus my old man used to cut his hair down in Airey's Inlet before he was drafted and still cuts his parents hair, so hopefully I'd be able to get a "surprise" meet and greet if he came back down.

I hope he stays. I really hate seeing stars of teams leaving. Love the stars being 1 club players.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
You gonna send Burgoyne, Hale, Gunston, etc back so you can keep the "stars" as one club players.. or are they not stars….:cool:

Go Catters

Gibson and Lake don't get a mention?

just makes the irony stronger…..

Burgoyne, Hale, Gibson, Lake, Gunston…..

Go Catters

You gonna send Burgoyne, Hale, Gunston, etc back so you can keep the "stars" as one club players.. or are they not stars….:cool:

Go Catters

Burgoyne is the only one that would have been considered a star at the time of leaving. None of the others were more than solid players at their clubs. Lake was a star but Bulldogs gained out of that loss and are happy with it.

What's yours issue? Just cause I say I prefer the best players to stay 1 club players I'm some flog that shouldn't feel this way because the club I support recruited some players? What has that got to do with me?

Little obsessive post by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back