FTA-TV TFS - The Footy Show - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait for Sam's hand gesture-laden rant defending "Swanny" and Essendon players receiving show cause notices. :p:rolleyes:

Somehow think Damien Barrett maybe upgraded to the opening segment.

Sam sure is ignorant when it comes to this Essendon/ASADA crap.
But, ha, listen, let me tell you, if, if ASDA or ASA or whatever you call it, had any sort of Now let me tell you Garry this whole saga and investigation is a downright disgrace (noobs in audience cheer) a downright disgrace. And I tell you what JB do you know who is going to be justified out of all this.
Who Sam?
James. Hird. (noobs in audience cheer)
Because let me tell you Garry, Ive spoken to Jimmy and my good friend Paul Little is a man of integrity and respect and they TOGEDA will lead that football club through this dark period.
Oh I hope your right Sam. The passionate and if ever more sterner John Newman ladies and gentlemen (noobs in audience cheer)

GRRRRRRRR

He doesnt even know what the * hes saying half the time.

Bugger, this is one Footy Show I'd like to see live, we are getting it at 11:37pm here in Sydney. :cry:

We have to put up with the NRL footy show and then two episodes of Two & A Half Men before they screen the AFL show.
Not sure what the go is up here in Brisbane.

I don't normally watch TFS but thought I would tune in tonight.

Guides say it is meant to be on right now but we are getting Two and a Half Men wtf.

Not sure what the go is up here in Brisbane.

I don't normally watch TFS but thought I would tune in tonight.

Guides say it is meant to be on right now but we are getting Two and a Half Men wtf.

Same here !!

The NRL Footy Show runs over time every week by around 30mins but they insist on putting that other filler crap inbetween.

Why they have to show that stuff between the two footy shows is completely beyond me.

Sam's position on ASADA has been very odd from the beginning, denouncing them at every possible opportunity and seemingly unwilling to even consider the possibility that Essendon brought the whole thing upon themselves.

It makes me wonder whether he or someone he knows has had a bad experience with ASADA previously?

Sam's position on ASADA has been very odd from the beginning, denouncing them at every possible opportunity and seemingly unwilling to even consider the possibility that Essendon brought the whole thing upon themselves.

It makes me wonder whether he or someone he knows has had a bad experience with ASADA previously?

He is friends with Dank I believe.

Or he has a vestive interest, like most members of the media. I think the least thing we can expect from the media is to keep an open mind and be prepared to consider both sides, but we never seem to get that. There are too many people in the media who just stick up for their mates and paint the wrong picture for the public who don't have access to the same information and need the media presenting ALL aspects of an issue, not just their personal feelings.

I gave up listening to Sam's opinions on this issue ages ago. Not because I believe he's necessarily wrong, but because of his narrow minded attitude.

Sam actually told everyone that he's friends with dank. He probably feels sorry for him.

Yes sam is a controversial person.

Adelaide Hawk i agree with you. Sam goes too far where most people switch off as they are sick of his rubbish.

RustyHawk when will there be another player on from north melbourne?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blah blah ASADA blah..... I wish someones response to "Where's James Hird in all this" question was "France!".

When Shane Crawford said he was swimming to Tasmania, that is dead set what I thought he was going to say. :eek:
But then it was a big load of crap... really did think he was going to. :oops:

Sam Newman should be made to umpire the EJ Whitten game. Seeing as how he can do better than the AFL ones -well that's the impression I get anyway.

Street Talk was actually slightly amusing this week.

Love it when things dont go to plan, ie. Lyon standing on the set trying to get a remote control shark back. :D

Thought you would like that, I know I did :) :p

Quit living in the past- time for a change I think.

Sam Newman should be made to umpire the EJ Whitten game. Seeing as how he can do better than the AFL ones -well that's the impression I get anyway.
I remember when Sam umpired once before, he shared the duties with a retired AFL umpee, whose name I dunno (I don't think he was 'famous'). This guy was the full-on, quintessential 1970s fairy-type umpire, gliding around the ground like a showy ice dancer; talking like a dickhead; running backwards more than forwards; flailing his arms around, etc.

Sam was laughing at him, and said something like: "who's this dickhead? He's exactly what's wrong with umpires these days?"
Eh, ya hadta be there. :p

Bugger, this is one Footy Show I'd like to see live, we are getting it at 11:37pm here in Sydney. :cry:

We have to put up with the NRL footy show and then two episodes of Two & A Half Men before they screen the AFL show.

Also wish I had Foxtel tonight, 360 would be interesting as well.
nice to know people in QLD are not the only ones that have to wain untill the early hrs of the morning to see the footy show:(

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/aflfootyshow/episodes/
channel 9 put it up for streaming as as many other shows.

RustyHawk is Crosby a panelist tonight? :D[/QUOTE

I pretty sure Gary said Crosby would be on next week..

But this week we have a Number 1 and a Number 2....oh the relief.

Jack Watts and Jarryd Roughead plus not sure if in the studio or live to, Jonathan Brown.

Edit: Browny will be live in the studio

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back