FTA-TV TFS - The Footy Show - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither Billy or Shane are not on the panel tonight. That chair is being filled by Brownie. Is this is a permanant arrangement?

Boomer Harvey is on the panel tonight. The other panellist could be a player whose team wears one of those Miss Universe sashes.. years ago he was a high draft pick, now he just plays for the Bombers or the Tigers.

All I can say about the rest of the show is that its a bloody cold night for a big announcement :)

Producers of the Footy Show found this vision and asked for a copy to be put on tonight's episode.

I think they really surprised Sam with it and he was very much pissed off with them showing it.

Makes me happy.

They stuffed up the ice bucket challenge.

Harry Taylor continues to be a flog.

Boomer takes full responsibility for his actions while implying that he was provoked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They stuffed up the ice bucket challenge.

Harry Taylor continues to be a flog.

Boomer takes full responsibility for his actions while implying that he was provoked.

Harry isnt a flog... I did mistake him for a mannequin several times during the show tho.

And yes, ice bucket challenge = MASSIVE FAIL. I was actually thinking that, "i wonder if they measured properly where they are standing as to where the ice will actually fall". And yup, they stuffed it. At least JB took a step back.

srs question, how the hell do you people sit down and watch this rubbish for 2 hours every week? I used to be a big fan of the show 5 years ago but they lost me when they repeated the same gag, the same lines and Sam Newman started becoming a tired old has been.

I tuned in a few weeks ago and its the same scripted jokes, which no one really laughed at (except Brayshaw with his fake laugh) and then Sam Newman taking pot shots at ASADA while defending the indefensible. Its just so damn predicable.

To think people line up for tickets.

The NRL footyshow has gone down a different path in the last few years and it seems to be working for them. I cant imagine a woman joining the panel let alone being able to express her thoughts on a game without Newman being sexist.

* i dont watch the footy show but come here weekly to complain about it *

I said i used to watch it 5 years ago. And when i am watching some TV on Thursday night and am skipping to see for better options i leave it on for 5 mins and remind myself why i stopped watching it.

I just want to know why you all put up with the same gags with the same outcomes the same sameness every single week?

I said i used to watch it 5 years ago. And when i am watching some TV on Thursday night and am skipping to see for better options i leave it on for 5 mins and remind myself why i stopped watching it.

I just want to know why you all put up with the same gags with the same outcomes the same sameness every single week?

i wasn't referring to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back