FTA-TV TFS - The Footy Show - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Do they actually think anyone cares about The Madden Brothers, Justice Crew or Sheppard?!

1st we have the weakest most annoying 'punk' pieces of crap in the music industry, 2nd we have some shitty teeny bopper group that probably don't even know how to kick a football, didn't they get famous from a channel 7 show? And last, an 'Up and coming' Australian group with the single lamest song I have ever heard.

Do they actually think anyone cares about The Madden Brothers, Justice Crew or Sheppard?!

1st we have the weakest most annoying 'punk' pieces of crap in the music industry, 2nd we have some shitty teeny bopper group that probably don't even know how to kick a football, didn't they get famous from a channel 7 show? And last, an 'Up and coming' Australian group with the single lamest song I have ever heard.

thats what happens when you get older, the performaers stay the same age (and no longer in your demographic)

So tell us who you'd have performing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you criticise the show for getting three well known acts in, yet you can't name one artist/band you'd replace them with.

Why are you even watching the show if you dislike it so much?
They could de-frost Mike Brady to sing every year and it'd be more entertaining than the three "bands" tonight.

same issue with the intro as always, the rhymes are too complicated and long and the vocals are too hard to hear/understand

So you criticise the show for getting three well known acts in, yet you can't name one artist/band you'd replace them with.

Why are you even watching the show if you dislike it so much?
Any number of Australian acts that can actually perform.

Something for Kate are touring at the moment aren't they? Yet Aussie shows just keep going back to washed up hacks who do KFC ads for a living.

Any number of Australian acts that can actually perform.

Something for Kate are touring at the moment aren't they? Yet Aussie shows just keep going back to washed up hacks who do KFC ads for a living.
Something For Kate haven't been relevent for 10 years. Give me a break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back