FTA-TV TFS - The Footy Show - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

How much better was in back in the early days, when it was just a bunch of guys taking the piss?

Too serious and Wanky these days.

At least the Crows cross dressed.
You were happy with that were you? jeez it made me cringe

How dod crawf get there so quickly if it were out of a barrel?

JB read it out section by section, row by row etc so people sat down as he went along. Crawf was running around to where the remaining people standing were until JB read out the seat number. It was a random draw. All legit.

God that Jeronimo song is soooooo s**t. Hipster ******s

I saw Sheppard live when they were the support act for Keith Urban back in June and having never heard of them before then I was pleasantly suprised. They played a few songs off their album that in my view are way better than Geronimo. I don't think Geronimo is s**t, but Sheppard do have better songs in their repertoire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when they showed luke ball at rehearsal last week (or perhaps a few weeks ago) you knew it was gonna be s**t. agree with general thoughts that when players were taking the piss it was funny. now it's all about facebook/twitter/instagram/me me me/gen y/look at me.

try watching the NRL one.
fatty farts, & it makes it into the best of highlights package & gets replayed every week!
Did anyone catch the first ten minutes of the NRL Footy Show? They previewed next week's opening credit montage and explained all the jokes that were going to be part of each song. Seriously s*** show.

Did anyone catch the first ten minutes of the NRL Footy Show? They previewed next week's opening credit montage and explained all the jokes that were going to be part of each song. Seriously s*** show.
lol for the simple NRL folk!
but seriously you made it to the 10 minute mark?:drunk:

not surprised its in the best of, was probably the most sense he's ever made
its painstaking that show, in qld they show the AFL show after the NRL one & it always runs over time!
you put the tv on expecting the AFL show to start as to what the TV guide says, then for the next 15 or 20 minutes as the NRL show runs over time, all the dribble that gets spoken, makes Shane Crawford & billy brownless seem intelligent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back