Thank Admin and Mods here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post Thomas.

In essence we all should strive to be moderators on bigfooty (posting quality will inevitably improve), but due time constraints or frankly stinking as posters, like for instance Jazny or boydshow , we all don't quite make it. ;)

This is why our Moderators should be applauded. It's an arduous process and one the Admin don't take lightly in who is worthy.

There's a reason this site is world class.

Please feel free to post any positive interaction with our Moderators in the future.

Happy Posting Thomas :):thumbsu:

What are you doing mate, this isn't even the Bay

What are you doing mate, this isn't even the Bay
Umm this is a heartfelt thread to praise the Mods/Admin's dour efforts to make this place what it is...

It's a genuine thread.

If I was going to try and point score or belittle I would have posted it on the Bay or PM'd Starburns_ .

I have chosen the correct route

I've already reported his post, don't worry about it. He's just a bit of a smart-arse, that's all. Pull your head in Russell, this is a place to praise the admin/mods, not bait other posters. :$:thumbsdown:
Although I concede I may have crossed the line in inviting the recent posters, this thread may improve them as posters/humans also.

Another benefit of the overall success of this ground breaking thread and I'm sure is appreciated at head office.

What does everyone believe the best perks of being a BigFooty Moderator are?
I suspect this isn't the correct thread to be discussing such questions friend.

Although it's a valid question maybe the Conspiracy or SRP board's may be the appropriate forums for such dialogue.

Just my opinion however

Then why tag me in and tell me I'm a bad poster
Can I refer you to post #105 friend. I apologise for tagging you, but your disdain for Moderators lately has been hard to forget.

This is the place to admit your floors and right the wrongs.

I simply won't stand by and see them ridiculed anymore, so either man up or bugger off. (hopefully you man up, I like your posting generally)

CA43589F-4E46-48E9-8A89-73C1063D1E2F_zpscdoub5h3.gif

Can I refer you to post #105 friend. I apologise for tagging you, but your disdain for Moderators lately has been hard to forget.

I simply won't stand by and see them ridiculed anymore, so either man up or bugger off. (hopefully you man up, I like your posting generally)

Obvious troll is obvious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to wish all our Mods/Admin (past, present and future) a very safe and prosperous New Year :)

Happy posting/moderating in 2016 guys/gals :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Where's the standard mod explanation/subsequent threadlock?

Disappointed and surprised at the same time; the authoritative takedowns always rake in the likes.

I quite like this thread.

What happened to the OP? He's a gem.

I'd like to thank any mod who has ever deleted posts for little to no reason & given no explanation as to why they did it. I know you have your reasons :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I quite like this thread.

What happened to the OP? He's a gem.

I'd like to thank any mod who has ever deleted posts for little to no reason & given no explanation as to why they did it. I know you have your reasons :thumbsu::thumbsu:
OP posted pr0n on the mainboard. He's a bit of a ******* truth be told but he's our *******, and we want him back! NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back