List Mgmt. Thanks and good luck Matty Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

As you've probably seen, Matty has been delisted. Played 94 games in the red gold and blue.

Thanks for everything Matty. 2012 was easily his best year

I'd take Wright over Mookay any day of the week.
well they are about equal ... but mckay still has a contract so not much we can do about that atm... not sure why wright has gone down so much .. he had a great 2012 and hes never ever been fast or had a good kick ... maybe with the departure of tippet, it really exposed our kicking.

Very harsh call, there are worse players on our list at the moment

Ver harsh is not right. The only players ahead of him is Lowden, Dmac and VB. All contracted and for varying reasons unlikely to go ahead of Wright.

Best wishes to Matty. Hope he gets another crack if he's after one.

I really don't think we do these mediocre types any favours by continuing to back them in when they're hopelessly out of form.

My favourite part is the tackle on Hill and immediately regains his feet to get the handball received and then goal. He really did like playing against Fremantle!

Also he is integral to one of my favourite moments of all time at Adelaide Oval. That roar from the crowd still sends tingles up my spine hearing it again, and without the smother, that play would never have happened.

Ver harsh is not right. The only players ahead of him is Lowden, Dmac and VB. All contracted and for varying reasons unlikely to go ahead of Wright.

Best wishes to Matty. Hope he gets another crack if he's after one.

I really don't think we do these mediocre types any favours by continuing to back them in when they're hopelessly out of form.
Exactly, should never have played 16 games this year. Mackay and VB in the same boat. We hung on too long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you Matty. You have served us well
giphy.gif

We're allowed to remember his best and question the reasons to his downfall. Get your head out of your ass.

YES

however this is a "Thank you" thread so please discuss downfalls in the "Delisting" thread

I would alos ask that you hold back on the insults as that is also not appropriate

thank you

TSR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back