Thanks Campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2008
Langwarrin
AFL Club
Carlton
Would just like to thank all you campaigners involved over the sc board This year!

Great job in running the cash leagues with constant updates. Kadog Gingy Jiska & anyone I missed!

I think NSWCROW would have even easily smashed Supercoach Paige's s**t rank of 50k!

I would like to nominate Asho81 for our next mod!

Thanks campaigners the banter has been great & I look forward to taking your money again next year. Monya Meow Meow EABFD!

Would just like to thank all you campaigners involved over the sc board This year!

Great job in running the cash leagues with constant updates. Kadog Gingy Jiska & anyone I missed!

I think NSWCROW would have even easily smashed Supercoach Paige's s**t rank of 50k!

Thanks campaigners the banter has been great & I look forward to taking your money again next year. Monya Meow Meow EABFD!

:D

54k :(

Did avoid her " James Frawley " call though :D:thumbsu:

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back