That mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Darling needs a rocket. I'm proud of the boys but he has been s**t for weeks, promised us a good game and did not deliver. Needs to pull his finger out.

I was livid at that moment ,Furious and had a good vent and now I`m over it and taking the loss pretty good positively and I understand that things just didn`t go our way on the day .

Bounces or half chances ,hacked kicks little things just seemed to favour the Hawks

I was livid at that moment ,Furious and had a good vent and now I`m over it and taking the loss pretty good positively and I understand that things just didn`t go our way on the day .

Bounces or half chances ,hacked kicks little things just seemed to favour the Hawks

The ball bounced so awkwardly today. Never went to our favour once.

Singling out a poor moment and blaming the game on that is pathetic. Sure he had a stinker, but so did 17 other blokes.

Was pivotal.

Chose the wrong option in taking a chest mark rather than using his hands.

However, not blaming it on him as we didn't turn up from the start.

Was pivotal.

Chose the wrong option in taking a chest mark rather than using his hands.

However, not blaming it on him as we didn't turn up from the start.

Not you mate, the article.

More pivotal was Shuey not hand balling to Cripps.

We were deers in the headlights today. Nothing more to do now than lick our wounds and come-back better for the experience.

It definitely wasn't our day. Still for a season I don't think any of us expected to be here I'm feeling really positive but obviously disappointed. The worst part is we let those hawk pricks 3peat. So much neutral support our way shows you how unliked they are! Their supporters are such a bunch of s**t campaigners as well, definitely not humble in victory.

More than that mark from darling today .
50m by slapping the ball out of lakes hand - goal
Sideways kick into the corridor of side if the boot to 3 hawks goal side - goal .
Missed that mark no goal for us straight down the other end - goal .
His game was that bad it was worse than Ballentine's GF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll all learn from the loss.

Priddis' deficiencies are well highlighted in the pressure cooker of a GF

At that time of the game Darling's inability to hold the mark was crucial but there were more moments today.

It's already been said a number of times but from a West Coast missed goal/ turnover, than Hawthorn got a goal at the other end, the old 7 point play, this happened a few times over the game.

At that time of the game Darling's inability to hold the mark was crucial but there were more moments today.

It's already been said a number of times but from a West Coast missed goal/ turnover, than Hawthorn got a goal at the other end, the old 7 point play, this happened a few times over the game.

It was a total team capitulation but Darling has a massive hand in gifting the Hawks 3 goals in the first Qtr and a half which killed any chance we had + the dropped mark in the 3rd. Hope he really takes it in and works hard to get himself mentally and physically right for next year.

Was big, probably killed off any chance of a challenge. If he marks & goals we are suddenly within 3 goals and have the momentum, but instead he fumbles, the Hawks goal and we're 5 goals down and resigned to losing.

That said, we let a lot of chances slip. I think it was just prior to that passage of play that the score was 3.9.25 to 9.3.57. We were 32 points down but had the same amount of scoring shots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back