Fantasy The 11th Hour League - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

he cant pick a RB or a WR so thats not an issue. I suppose the draft should've stopped instead of continuing. How we going to sort this out bgt2110 ?

I guess we all need to make sure that before we take our pick we check the squad list (as long as we have each been updating after our picks), and see where we have spaces available. The squad list shows how many of each position we are meant to have, so we should be able to monitor that ourselves without needing someone else to check we have drafted too many from one position.

Last edited:
He ****ed his pick up not once, but twice. As someone who is relatively unaffected, I say bad luck. I know we're in no real rush, but the guys who've gone ahead might not like having their picks revealed.

I don't think those people who picked after C-dog made a mistake with his pick should have to give them up, there are enough options at D/ST, Kicker and back up QB/TE where he wouldn't be too disadvantaged by picking now. My opinion anyway.

Shermy and anyone else, i was hoping to start entering in the team rosters on nfl.com but when i do it prevents you from checking or altering your pre-draft rankings on the site. Are you right to go if i do it now ?

It will probably ruin my draft of the last 3 rounds but I suppose its not that major currently. I'll make up a list of whom I should draft with my picks now.

Will wait until the weekend, just checking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cats_09
quin_stick
Knowledge
Toadvine
Pies_10
Shermy
Gridiron Warrior
hodor
Ochre
C-Dog
stupidlikeafox

Ok everyone, teams have been entered into nfl.com Please check your squad to make sure i have entered them correctly, let me know of any errors. If you want to claim any free agents you can do so but they won't be processed until 16 August so that everyone has a chance to log in. Waiver order was randomly generated by the site.
Good luck everyone and lets have a great season.

absolute shocking start in all my leagues, I'm in the market for a tight end if anyone is willing to part with one

absolute shocking start in all my leagues, I'm in the market for a tight end if anyone is willing to part with one

Jordan Reed on the table if you can wait a few weeks till he returns

bgt2110 no thanks on Reed. Got him in one league already and he cost me so I'm going to spite say no.

Shermy Pies_10 what are you guys in the market for? I'd be willing to part with Ingram or Justin Hunter/Marqis Lee

Golden Tate is on the market if someone is keen? I'm looking for an RB2....

Tate had 6 catches for 93 yards in week one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back