The 2014 BF Top 50 Results

Remove this Banner Ad

Given that Mundy/Barlow/Nathan Jones are midfielders sitting in the 40's it's not overly surprising that Cunnington didn't make it. He has to beat at those guys, and while he may have been close, name recognition would see him lose out to the others. Expect him to push his way in next year.

Fyfes off to a ******* good start, Junior at the same age had just a GFC leading goal kickers award after kicking 35 majors.
You can't really do an age comparison with GAJ though. There are hundreds of footballers who had better first five years to their careers. Some of whom were probably delisted a few years later. I don't think anyone could even come close to GAJ's 12-month of improvement from 2006 to 2007.

You can't really do an age comparison with GAJ though. There are hundreds of footballers who had better first five years to their careers. Some of whom were probably delisted a few years later. I don't think anyone could even come close to GAJ's 12-month of improvement from 2006 to 2007.

Well that is how you go and totally miss the point! Sorry next time ill put a thumbs up or a wink in my post.

Never the less you raise a good point, no one can be compared to GAJ in his first 5 years because he was s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back