Win Prizes The 2014 Carlton on TV thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously from the same sh!t journalistic training school that darcy comes from after his own ‘parallel universe’ moment and declared Krakouer as Mark of the Year when 99.99999% of the football community and global population in general identified AW’s as the clear winner and standout in 2011. I haven’t heard that tosser yet admit that he (and the rest of the incompetent panel) got it wrong...

Arrogant *er!

Obviously from the same sh!t journalistic training school that darcy comes from after his own ‘parallel universe’ moment and declared Krakouer as Mark of the Year when 99.99999% of the football community and global population in general identified AW’s as the clear winner and standout in 2011. I haven’t heard that tosser yet admit that he (and the rest of the incompetent panel) got it wrong...

Arrogant goose!

But being convicted of violent assault then being given a hefty pay cheque upon release makes for a heart warming story.

Arrogant goose!

Aaargh!!
Don't remind me! :mad:
Seriously, how often have we seen Krakouer's mark replayed since then? As opposed to how often we see Tex's grab?
Because Krakouer's mark, though good, looked pretty similar to umpteen other pack marks that were in contention, whereas Walker's mark was pure magic - looked like levitation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff Wookie!

I for one am happy when King goes against us. His predictions are becoming like the modern-day "kiss of death" are they not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back