MVP The 2014 Cranium Medal - Poster of the month - November nomination thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nominate your poster of the month for November and tell us why.

Nominations for the following monthly winners will not be counted. Those currently up for nomination in the October voting thread can be nominated and only the winners nominations will be discounted:

March - etsal1
April - HARKER
May - A_McKay
June - happydude
July - BlueBelle
August - ShanDog
September - ZeeCFC
October - (please see October voting thread in progress)

Big Sim has been keeping an eye on things in the EssADA* thread.

Dropped a few pearlers as well as keeping us up to date with the goings on.

+1 bigsim

I'd also like to nominate thylacine60.

Consistent contributor to the board.

Full of witty one liners but also a font of information re the blues - current day and historical.

Also has an uncanny knack of putting overzealous posters back in their box without resorting to being patronising or condescending (hard to do).

Lastly, as Andy McKay might put it, thy also 'changes the age profile' of the board...

Nominate your poster of the month for November and tell us why.

Nominations for the following monthly winners will not be counted. Those currently up for nomination in the October voting thread can be nominated and only the winners nominations will be discounted:

March - etsal1
April - HARKER
May - A_McKay
June - happydude
July - BlueBelle
August - ShanDog
September - ZeeCFC
October - Tony Lynn 15 :p

Hi ODN, you know I am always trying to contribute to the board and help the Mods so I updated your post for October just to make it easier for you.

Yours sincerely,

TL15.

For the record Immortal Tyrant, I am still only 43 years old.....not quite ready for the nursing home just yet despite the adult nappy!! :p
Wearing an adult nappy means something totally different when it is by choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to nominate Immortal Tyrant. His efforts to never post about football is pretty outstanding, would be a tough thing to do.
Deserves a nomination.

I was thinking ... a vote for Immortal Tyrant ... he'll be happy. Who is this King of Ruin bloke?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back