Universal Love The 2014 pre-match meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

fa3e19ffd513583d5f7ae60382262d9a0505d72589cd2374af2b2a7de75e057d.jpg

Last edited:

It was just that the symptoms that she mentioned last week were a little scary. But I had the flu when I was 24 y.o. and it happened suddenly that I became extremely thirsty and could not quench my thirst no matter how much water that I drank. I also had trouble breathing and had heart palpitations. I thought that I was having a heart attack and when I got to hospital they gave me an ECG.

I could not believe it when they told me later that I had the flu. I said "your friggin joking". The normal symptoms of flu developed a few days later.
I can well understand now why elderly people die from influenza.

[QUOTEIn Australia, although an average of 85 deaths and approximately 4000 hospitalisations directly attributed to influenza are notified annually, it has long been recognised that this is a substantial underestimate of the impact of influenza.[/QUOTE]

http://www.immunise.health.gov.au/internet/immunise/publishing.nsf/Content/handbook10-4-7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes I was I have a spare that I was giving to Shell

I have had a reserved seat in the Hickey Stand since it was built.

Do you know anyone else who may require a ticket?

this is a seat in the hickey also, I don't want it to go to waste
How hard would it be to get rid of a ticket in the Hickey stand on a Geelong forum for a sold out match against the Purple NTTAWWTs? I wouldn't have thought it would be that hard, to be honest! I'm sure that it won't go to waste, someone will have to bite!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back