Universal Love The 2014 pre-match meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And also remember I got no internet at home- so dont PM me here cause I wont get it.

Get well for the Carltank game Shell.

Will see you if you can beat the bug (And if I am not overcome by it myself).

That was a great night boys. We were lucky to get away with the win in the end. I'm about to board a plane now. I look forward to seeing you all next year.

But I really should have gone home earlier.

Thanks for all the :hearts:, concern and kind wishes guys. :thumbsu:

Off work for another 3 days and now am on antibotics. This is one awesome diet tho- havent eaten a proper meal for 6 days and have dropped at least 5kgs.

Should be around for the Carlton game. Oh im so GLAD I'm not going to miss the CARLTON game, and I missed the FREO one. Yes. Lucky. :rolleyes:

I could not believe it when they told me later that I had the flu. I said "your friggin joking". The normal symptoms of flu developed a few days later.
I can well understand now why elderly people die from influenza.

Have thought the same thing!! I didnt/dont have the unquenchable thirst thing tho. If anything I have to force myself to drink water, I tried lemonade the other day too and dont want that either. Am lucky to be having .5-1 litre a day atm. Waking up drenched in sweat so bad its like youve just stepped out of the shower and feeling faint isnt the most wonderful feeling in the world either.

I have had issues with my heart tho in the past (accelerated heart rate) and thought that might rear its ugly head again and wind up in hospital but luckily havent had that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How'd you go, Son of God? You went MIA on us and we didn't hear back from you!
I'd had enough of somebodies idiotic antics and decided to go home.

As long as my arse points to the ground, I'll never converse with that fool again.

Aw... thought things were gonna get interesting. :D

FWIW I've just gone ahead and booked at table for 5.30pm at Nixon on Friday. Come along at own risk, cannot guarantee I'll be 100% germ free.
Perhaps you should be organising a BigFooty Carlton forum meet-up instead! I'm that their supporters wouldn't be too concerned about whatever virus/bacterial infection you're currently suffering from as I'd hazard a guess that they're afflicted with something a whole lot worse!:D

Aw... thought things were gonna get interesting. :D

FWIW I've just gone ahead and booked at table for 5.30pm at Nixon on Friday. Come along at own risk, cannot guarantee I'll be 100% germ free.

I have just bought a new outfit so I might as well wear it Friday.

protective%20suit.jpg

And glad to see the concern has changed to general ridicule and jokes. :thumbsu:

Did I mention I am so ****ing sick of the ****ing Doctors and now I have to go have a blood test tomorrow. :mad:
All jokes aside, that's sounding pretty bad Shell! Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery! :)

All jokes aside, that's sounding pretty bad Shell! Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery! :)

Cheers SC. Yeah getting there. Actually went to a movie just then- was nice to be out of the house!!! -not including the bloody doctors-

Should be back at work tomorrow and get to the game too The rabbi BotsMaster etc...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back