Universal Love The 2014 pre-match meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thegerman The rabbi BotsMaster

(And simdog for all of 5 minutes :D)

Was great to catch up, lucky I got there early when I did, had no clue some big Rugby match was on. o_O
Hopefully we'll get a better result next week.

Yep, we were invaded by Kiwi's. The place was chock o' block full of 'em.

LOTI next week?

Yeah LOTI I guess. Outside in the beer garden probs?

And check out the weather for Saturday!!!!!!! 21 + sunny. Will probably get down there around noon, park the car at KP and walk back into town, maybe even the beach. :thumbsu::thumbsu:
You planning on taking 5 hours to walk round town?

I'll be there this Saturday... Say 5.30 onwards?

If you want something to eat grab a hotdog from the beer garden (which is where we will be anyway)
5 bucks and they are as long as your forearm almost

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be great for the last home and away game of the year if we could get more than 3 people along.... And if some of our illustrious leaders could make an appearance SJ

It would be great for the last home and away game of the year if we could get more than 3 people along.... And if some of our illustrious leaders could make an appearance SJ

Budda should be coming. Eliiiza cant make it tho.

If SJ comes along I will... well be very surprised.

Budda should be coming. Eliiiza cant make it tho.

If SJ comes along I will... well be very surprised.
Budda was at the last LOTI one actually... and Ninty one before

If anyone in here is on twitter I'm catching up with a few cats fans from there at the Barwon Club after the game as well

As for SJ.... He told me at the start of the year he would try get to one.... He is due
And PO, Winty and Turbo also should make an appearance

Budda was at the last LOTI one actually... and Ninty one before

If anyone in here is on twitter I'm catching up with a few cats fans from there at the Barwon Club after the game as well

As for SJ.... He told me at the start of the year he would try get to one.... He is due
And PO, Winty and Turbo also should make an appearance

You should tag em all into this thread.

Btw- you live in Geelong. Do Geelong buses have myki?? o_O

Am just thinking I might try and get a bus back to the beach, is quite a hike considering...

thegerman The rabbi BotsMaster

(And simdog for all of 5 minutes :D)

Was great to catch up, lucky I got there early when I did, had no clue some big Rugby match was on. o_O
Hopefully we'll get a better result next week.

Thanks guys, great to catch up for the one time this year! :-$

Thanks guys, great to catch up for the one time this year! :-$

And now I know that you are not a middle aged old guy.
I always try and imagine what people look like on the basis of their posts.

I must stop self projecting.I must stop self projecting.I must stop self projecting.I must stop self projecting.

And now I know that you are not a middle aged old guy.
I always try and imagine what people look like on the basis of their posts.

I must stop self projecting.I must stop self projecting.I must stop self projecting.I must stop self projecting.

Well for consolation, after 20 years in the ADF my body feels like it's 60, especially after chasing a 2yo around the floor :)

Great to catch up

You spent 20 years in the ADF and you are not a middle-aged old guy?
Did you join up as a Drummer Boy or something? :D

Yeah, I think middle age to the rabbi means 50 and graying, :) well I'm sort of half of that. When I said I'm 42, rabbi said oh you are sort of there. Yes I'm certainly middle aged, going by the stats.

You should tag em all into this thread.

Btw- you live in Geelong. Do Geelong buses have myki?? o_O

Am just thinking I might try and get a bus back to the beach, is quite a hike considering...
Having never caught a bus in Geelong I wouldn't know sorry

Yeah because that's what I'll just be doing... walking. o_O
Great place for a long walk, waterfront area, Eastern Beach, shops, Barwon River; if you really love your walking like I do, no better place, and anywhere you are in Geelong, the lights of our Stadium are a beacon, never get lost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back