Universal Love The 2014 pre-match meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Shall I book another table at Nixon for the Bombers game next week? Same time as last time?

The rabbi The Sim Dog Stratton_Gun

#anyonelse...

* yeah that was awesome...

Cant wait to do it again....

oh wait....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

FML.... effen LA job bullshit.....

Enjoy a beer for me and a Cats win...

will be thinking of you all...

Go Catters

Wish I could but unfortunately I have gotten the graveyard shift the the new job. Well not unfortunately because I get more moolah from it but yeh.....no can do :(

I missed this- congrats on getting the new job, least you don't have to wait around for shifts now, like your previous one. :thumbsu:

SJ is Bobby_ coming back at all? He said he might come along to the Bombers meet up, but of course I can't PM him. :D

He will come back/be reincarnated, born again, re-birthed under another user name but it will be obvious, to all who are familiar with him, who it is.

Anyway, there is nothing to stop him reading posts. Is there?

Anyway, there is nothing to stop him reading posts. Is there?

True, but was going to msg him my mobile no. am hardly going to post it up here.

Anyway, I've booked a table at Nixon 5.30pm for 6ppl, in the restaurant under Michelle.

Is all good. Won't have to work after this time so if have to do any driving after the game is cool.

No way would I subject you to that again!! No, I'll just check the website Friday afternoon, make sure all is good. Otherwise I'll drive to where the tram leaves from and catch the tram in. Might be a bit later getting in if that should happen.

You once mentioned in a post how you slow down significantly when people tailgate you on freeways, I was just making a jestful rib. :)

Nar I dont do that. I do the speed limit. That angers people enough. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump.

99% sure I'm going this Sunday- LOTI at about 3pm before the match?
Not for me I'm afraid. Doing this stupid stadium stomp thing at the G in the morning. So most likely will just get to the footy and just go there.. Also the 2's are playing before the AFL game so would like to try catch some of that if possible

You live so far away though.

Not sure if I'll go to this game, such a long drive.

I went to the Blues one….

WAs really good.

Go Catters

And may there never be another 4.40pm match as long as we live. :rolleyes:

Anyone going to "match of the round" Geel v Melb- thinking Young n Jacksons around noon before the game. Will need at least some alcohol to get thru this one if it's anything like last week...

Anyone going to "match of the round" Geel v Melb- thinking Young n Jacksons around noon before the game. Will need at least some alcohol to get thru this one if it's anything like last week...

My kind of event… good beer and good people followed by good footy!

GO Cattesr

Stratton_Gun is coming, so I dunno about that "good people" bit there. :D;)

I stand corrected.
Give him this, he's got guts turning up to all these Cats sessions…. Good bloke and all but talk about the Lions den….

GO Catters

I cannot go as I have a previous engagement.
Woe is me.:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back