Toast The 2015 BBB Piledriver Award: winner announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen the latest in absentia Bucksboys avatar?
Yes and it's a disgrace.
Lucky he committed hari-kari or he would've been lynched.
For those who don't know, have a look Bucksboys

Yes and it's a disgrace.
Lucky he committed hari-kari or he would've been lynched.
For those who don't know, have a look Bucksboys

He did not committ hari-kari and did not choose that avatar. Have a look at the previous posts.

He did not committ hari-kari and did not choose that avatar. Have a look at the previous posts.
I saw the posts today and thought he went down in a blaze of glory as its cancelled, not banned.
They had a different avatar, are you saying someone did that to him?

I saw the posts today and thought he went down in a blaze of glory as its cancelled, not banned.
They had a different avatar, are you saying someone did that to him?

Yep.

The spoon 2016? Isn't that already earmarked for Bolton Blues?
To be delivered with a smile and a laugh all in good grace but CARLTONs nonetheless.
Surely they who were of terrible nature, diseased of merit ie Carlton have said 2016 wooden spoon ready and presented to them.

The spoon 2016? Isn't that already earmarked for Bolton Blues?
To be delivered with a smile and a laugh all in good grace but CARLTONs nonetheless.
Surely they who were of terrible nature, diseased of merit ie Carlton have said 2016 wooden spoon ready and presented to them.
They haven't avoided this years yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This BBB avatar is savage in look and mature (not poffo* in nature)

Ric Flair would get the greatest ever avatar of such wrestling red, but as BBB rules state, only BBB deigns such rules.

* poffo is not a play on such similar words but Randy real surname was Poffo (for those who do not know such important facts)

Its one of BigFooty's great mysteries.

Not too much mystery about it but I will say no more, lest my Kryten avatar suddenly finds himself wearing a Blues jumper.

Not too much mystery about it but I will say no more, lest my Kryten avatar suddenly finds himself wearing a Blues jumper.
Ahhh, Kryten! Now I understand - Red Dwarf - what a great show that was :thumbsu:

Yes, that's where it's from, red dwarf
Outstanding

Regards the Cat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back