Toast The 2015 BBB Piledriver Award: winner announced

Remove this Banner Ad

costanza-popcorn.gif

Come at me. I've knocked better men than you out of my way to get into a fight.
thats 50 points btw Snag. Watch your mouth in my thread little girl. Coming on here trying to make a name for yourself disrespecting BBB isn't going to get you the fame you're looking for. You're just embarrassing yourself and i don't have the energy to be teaching you girls the right way to behave in my presence. Thats the last i have to say on the matter, don't make me have to repeat myself.

You're just embarrassing yourself and i don't have the energy to be teaching you girls the right way to behave in my presence. Thats the last i have to say on the matter, don't make me have to repeat myself.

WOT?:p You big feather duster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H
thats 50 points btw Snag. Watch your mouth in my thread little girl. Coming on here trying to make a name for yourself disrespecting BBB isn't going to get you the fame you're looking for. You're just embarrassing yourself and i don't have the energy to be teaching you girls the right way to behave in my presence. Thats the last i have to say on the matter, don't make me have to repeat myself.
Hey boy, sisters gonna be doin' it for ourselves in here, and we ain't gonna be wearing no lurex and evening gloves.

This thread reminds me Creed's blog in the US office except here it is actually exposed to the world at large

Remove this Banner Ad

Back