The 2015 Brownlow Medal - Congratulations Nat Fyfe!

Remove this Banner Ad

GordonT

All Australian
Jun 5, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sadly our premiership aspirations have ended in disappointment :( but there is still something very special for us to look forward to this week and its not Fyfe getting a hair cut.

Nat (needs a hair cut) Fyfe is the favourite to win the most prestigious award an individual can receive.

Just how good was Fyfe's first half of the year?
Who are the other contenders?

Its set to be a "catch me if you can" night for our superstar Fyfe and exciting viewing for us supporters.
History can still be made this year for the Fremantle football club and as bitterly disappointing the lose was last night, this week can still end in joy.

Fyfe by 4 votes :thumbsu:.

Nat-Fyfe-scores-657x448.jpg

Really want him to throw it away on stage when he wins "Don't want that ****** piece of metal you won't get in case of an accidental head clash"...

I think he will get pipped in the last few rounds. Didn't play well enough to poll votes from like round 15 onwards or so. Such is Fyfe. Tough luck again for the second year in a row. Epitome of our season pretty much.

I think he will get pipped in the last few rounds. Didn't play well enough to poll votes from like round 15 onwards or so. Such is Fyfe. Tough luck again for the second year in a row. Epitome of our season pretty much.

yup i get the feeling it will be something like dangerfield needs 3 in the last round to win and gets them.

How many games did he miss? 4 or 5? Tough to win missing that many, plus he spudded it up towards the end.
Bit harsh he was playing injured. Showed a lot of courage and leadership to play on Friday. If anything injury might cost him the Brownlow but I am hoping he banked enough votes.

I've got a bad feeling about tomorrow. Why? The only past history we have on the date I can think of is the 2013 granny. Combine that with the fact it's my birthday... :cry::(.

I've got a bad feeling about tomorrow. Why? The only past history we have on the date I can think of is the 2013 granny. Combine that with the fact it's my birthday... :cry::(.
Happy birthday for tomorrow! Also you need to move your birthday to a different date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy birthday for tomorrow! Also you need to move your birthday to a different date.
Cheers, and yes I'll try and get in touch with the authorities to move it.

Dangerfield won't poll in round 23.
He had a bit of a stinker in the last round (for him).

Van_Dyke I like to think birthdays are good luck for Brownlows. I share a birthday (same year & everything) with Gary Ablett Jr, and look how many he's won!

I'm hoping Fyfe wins it because he is the best player and when he went head to head with the second best player Danger he won a magnificent contest of wills and skill.
Good luck tomorrow Fyfe you deserve it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back