Mega Thread The 2015 Buckley coaching megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very difficult to believe you could be as naive about football as your posting suggests. You could be a child I guess, but the fact that you're new on here, I'm inclined to think you're just taking the piss.
hes funny i reckon.. trolling is actually hilarious.

hes funny i reckon.. trolling is actually hilarious.
The only problem being that there are times when it has the capacity to derail threads. I rarely do it but I have found there to be a couple of trolls around on BF who I feel happy to put on ignore because of their capacity to do just that.

thats funny as.. i dont understand how some dislike trolling.. i actually think its hilarious.
The funniest part of that thread is that he has had virtually no support from anyone regardless of their allegiance. I did enjoy giving him a short lesson on what the game of Aussie Rules is I must admit. :D

The only problem being that there are times when it has the capacity to derail threads. I rarely do it but I have found there to be a couple of trolls around on BF who I feel happy to put on ignore because of their capacity to do just that.

bit like my frost comments.. i get ya. i prob go over the top with it.. just a passionate bloke.

The funniest part of that thread is that he has had virtually no support from anyone regardless of their allegiance. I did enjoy giving him a short lesson on what the game of Aussie Rules is I must admit. :D
blokes like him don't need a lesson.. theyre clowns you should laugh at. well thats how i deal with em. without 1 or 2 of em bf might be a tad too serious. i like both.

bit like my frost comments.. i get ya. i prob go over the top with it.. just a passionate bloke.
I don't know how long you've been doing the forum for but we all learn the hard way that sometimes you have to control your enthusiasm a bit. Suffice to say that my early history on BF did not exactly endear me to the masses.

blokes like him don't need a lesson.. theyre clowns you should laugh at. well thats how i deal with em. without 1 or 2 of em bf might be a tad too serious. i like both.
If you read what I posted in context you'll see that it was not by way of giving him a lesson. It was just my way of telling him he has no clue. It was really for my own amusement in the end.

I don't know how long you've been doing the forum for but we all learn the hard way that sometimes you have to control your enthusiasm a bit. Suffice to say that my early history on BF did not exactly endear me to the masses.

fair enough.. ethics and unwritten rules. comformity. im a little left of centre but i do conform.

fair enough.. ethics and unwritten rules. comformity. im a little left of centre but i do conform.
To be fair, I've been pleasantly surprised by our conversation. I have to admit that I initially thought you were trolling but today has told me otherwise. One thing that is valuable in these forums is the ability to admit you got something wrong. Most of us rarely do it but there are times when it will gain you far more respect than flogging a dead horse.

I find it very difficult to believe you could be as naive about football as your posting suggests. You could be a child I guess, but the fact that you're new on here, I'm inclined to think you're just taking the piss.

Buckle didn't tag Ablett and cost us the game 2 years ago hes on a million a year and doesnt know when to tag someone money well spent its time for Buckle to go step aside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, I've been pleasantly surprised by our conversation. I have to admit that I initially thought you were trolling but today has told me otherwise. One thing that is valuable in these forums is the ability to admit you got something wrong. Most of us rarely do it but there are times when it will gain you far more respect than flogging a dead horse.
im not trolling.. im better than that.. went to uni a long time.. so i value a good conversation. it may appear like im trolling at times.. but its in my nature to brainstorm possibilities then come up with a possible conclusion. ala my discussions in relation to frost.. im exhausting every possibiltity.. eg he confuses me.. and the hype surrounding him even more.. so i do my research ask questions put my ideas out there. 100% of the time when i ut my ideas across im looking at it in a possitive light.. what will make this player succeed. just the way i work. and i appreciate your comments. very articulate and well thought up.

2011 top 2 2014 bottom 8 and sliding thanks Buckley
FFS, at least post some pr0n if you're so desperate to get carded.

good stuff.. enlightening. an idea here and there.. can do wonders. in a results driven industry.. journos like robbo should start thinking outside the square a lil more.. run this moyes story and compare it to bucks. not all is lost.. bucks is still a good chance of doing well.. silly 5 point loss.. easily 5 and 2 and top 4 with a young side.. and a lot of bad luck with umpires and kicking for goal. i sense a possitive diff in cloke and white.. performing the best they have in a while along with others. looking forward to greenwood and sidebottom coming back into the side. itll make bucks job easier.

yet another way of looking at it.. say a pride of lions.. the head of the pride has the privilege of rooting all the females in the pride.. and when he is dethrowned by another younger male lion.. the females take a bit of time to adjust. so they are hesitant and standoffish.. eventually they;ll surcumb to him. its the cycle of life right there.. thats the answer. no different to say a hormonious egyptian civilsation under rule by one pharaoh.. another pharaoag takes over of course there is gonna be quesions asked and a bit of anarchy in the initial stages.. once the dust settles.. everyone will come to their senses. no different to whats happening at collingwood. my brainstorming skills are in full flight now.

so we need the players to root buckley? or is it a wayne carey type of thing where the players have to share their women?

Umm, not sure if you saw the early part of the game but putting Rance in the middle almost put Richmond completely out of the contest, infact if it wasn't for our players over hand-balling and missing easy shots, it would of. Not sure what you wanted Bucks to do, should he of put Cloke in there to nullify Rance's big body?

You do realize the best coaches back their own structure to win yeah?

yes but the fact that richmond took the risk of playing rance out of position is an indication that they didnt think bucks could hurt them. If clarko was coaching us, they would never have dreamed of doing that move.

I bet next week that Eade will try a couple of tricks to stuff up our plans...he'll probably do something unexpected - at least by bucks

yes but the fact that richmond took the risk of playing rance out of position is an indication that they didnt think bucks could hurt them. If clarko was coaching us, they would never have dreamed of doing that move.

I bet next week that Eade will try a couple of tricks to stuff up our plans...he'll probably do something unexpected - at least by bucks
Definitely. I can see handstands and cartwheels on the ground by Eade at quarter time followed by a juggling act at the half. That will confuse the bejesus out of Bucks!

That's great. But they were wrong hence why they moved Rance back within 15 minutes. Im still confused as to how another coach doing a moronic move is an indication on Buckley and what you expected Buckley to do. Fact is Rance was out of form and needed someone knew so Hardwick tried something. Has absolutely nothing to do with Buckley and to think it is currently being used as an argument against Bucks shows just how stupid this thread has become. Alwell, guess it's only short term, im sure by next week we will be discussing Heath Shaw leaving again, should be another riveting 10 pages of new discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back