Mega Thread The 2015 Buckley coaching megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't lose a game by 40 points because of 1 or 2 dubious selections. Something else is going on. Whether it's coaches directives or player confidence is anyone's guess...

Come on Apex36 I am record as not rating White BUT I was expecting Elliot to start on the field.

I know jack s...t about footy but White should have played today based on that fact alone.

As for Grundy/Witts that was the worst collective game I have ever seen......that's right they are tired and still developing.

The Club should hang their head in shame.......it was that pathetic.

Kudos to the Dees played with passion deserved the win.

Come on Apex36 I am record as not rating White BUT I was expecting Elliot to start on the field.

I know jack s...t about footy but White should have played today based on that fact alone.

As for Grundy/Witts that was the worst collective game I have ever seen......that's right they are tired and still developing.

The Club should hang their head in shame.......it was that pathetic.

Kudos to the Dees played with passion deserved the win.
I'm not defending selection. I was always in the camp of White should have played. White and Seedsman weren't the difference today to the tune of 40 points though.

Would also Question Pendles as Captain as well

Never question the skipper Dave he is allowed one bad game now and again.

The key is for others to step up and they didn't except Swanny.

Never question the skipper Dave he is allowed one bad game now and again.

The key is for others to step up and they didn't except Swanny.

I am talking about leadership as was none today

That is where we should of Finished and that is a chance to happen next season as well
We were gifted an easy draw and with the wins the media started to hype us up. We belong in the bottom 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks, Adonis. :rolleyes:
More a reference to playing a pubescent kid (in footballing terms) as our number one forward than a reference to Darcy's appearance (although I'll concede your point even though my looks are stunning). Take it literally if you want but it was a boneheaded piece of selection dropping White without another tall forward target anyway you dress it.

Well, I'd didn't think we'd lose 6 straight.

But... I didn't think we'd challenge Hawthorn. Or Freo. Robbed too against Port.

But I did know Malthouse was s**t.

Bucks gets until the end of next year.

Check my posts.

What has MM got to do with Collingwood in 2015? We moved on from him some time ago so not really sure why he's relevant to this thread.

Loss against Melb was a shocker. Haven't been a fan of White, but with CLOKE out he should have played. Too many young players. Good to see Sharenburg, but Goldy should have been replaced by experience. Elliot should have played forward.
At start of year I said if don't make finals bucks would be under pressure. On form today we may not win another game this year.

Ludicrous and laughable
Three first year players.
Second year player playing his first game.
Cloke and Goldsack injured.
Greenwood trying to find touch at a new club after breaking his ankle in the preseason.
Adams returning from suspension and trying to suppress his natural game for the sake of the team.
Morale down after five straight losses.
Would be nice for supporters to appreciate the situation the club is in, rather than blame it all on the coach, but I guess that's human nature.

Greenwood trying to find touch at a new club after breaking his ankle in the preseason.
Adams returning from suspension and trying to suppress his natural game for the sake of the team.
Would be nice for supporters to appreciate the situation the club is in, rather than blame it all on the coach, but I guess that's human nature.

That response is hardly suprising considering your username.

Two ruckman vs one
Our full, uninjured midfield for the first time all season
Brownlow medallist in the middle
One of the AFL's top 5 players in the team
Enough depth to have three players with more than 100 games in the VFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back