Mega Thread The 2015 Buckley coaching megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to the conclusion that it's outdated and needs serious refining, but have no confidence in Buckley and the coaching team sharing my view.

If they can acknowledge that they've erred with our focus on forward pressure, ball movement, use out of the back half and general system at stoppages and kick ins then proceed to rectify those areas they'll win me back!

Team selection is another serious matter that needs to be addressed!

Buckley actually referred to you and the improvements that you want to make, in an interview about a month ago. He said that he hadnt realised his mistakes until someone brought your comments to his attention. I think he specifically said that he was going to make them his prime focus of the 2015 season......but then i woke up..

The sooner the better then we can get someone that can coach
Maybe we should get you on the board and selection committee next time we're in the market. This wouldn't of happened under your guidance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we should get you on the board and selection committee next time we're in the market. This wouldn't of happened under your guidance
Well thank that's so true i'm glad you can see that Buckley has no idea as coach

Head to head:
Ratten 2 - 0 Buckley
Ratten smashed Buckley in those games with quick direct footy ...
Carlton kicked well over 100 pts and Buckley struggled with a handful of goals like now ..
Sliding quick with Buckley

It's the logic some (most) use when comparing Buckley to Malthouse, so why not.
Cool. So we can agree that Buckley is superior to 3 time premiership coach Mick Malthouse, and the correct decision was made to replace Mick with Nathan.

Good talk.

yep, so lets replace Bucks with Ratten, as Ratten is infinitely better than Buckley.

That's check.
Good idea! While we're at it, we should check Rattens record against other sacked coaches. If he has a poor record vs one of them we should totally hire them. We would be unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back