2nds The 2016 Casey thread

Remove this Banner Ad

27 touches and 10 marks for Fitzy. :thumbsu:

We play Spencer and Chris Dawes today.

facepalm.jpg

Harmes was quiet yesterday. It sounds like he's had some good games though this year. JKH and Fitz would definitely be the two in line for senior selection on yesterday's form.
Mitch White looks like a lock down defender type. Was excellent in a couple of one on ones yesterday. He's in the Nev Jetta mould I think. runs like an old man. Him and Mixhie looked like a pair of ducks out there.

Harmes was quiet yesterday. It sounds like he's had some good games though this year. JKH and Fitz would definitely be the two in line for senior selection on yesterday's form.
Mitch White looks like a lock down defender type. Was excellent in a couple of one on ones yesterday. He's in the Nev Jetta mould I think. runs like an old man. Him and Mixhie looked like a pair of ducks out there.

Roos would like Harmes tackle count - he's always got high tackle counts.

Stats are reading like he might have had a defensive role yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's playing up on the half forward line, he doesn't need to get it 18 times if he's kicking goals.
I tend to agree that numbers aren't the main concern just yet with Newton but I think he lets himself down with his defensive efforts from Roos' pov.

Harmes looks impressive, finds the football and lays plenty of tackles.

I have never seen him play, does he use the ball well?

This week against Essendon could be a good game to let him loose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back