03 9810 0066

http://dukeofwellington.com.au

Menu - http://dukeofwellington.com.au/s/menus

Post game drinks
The Pullman on the Park
(Formerly The Hilton on the Park)
192 Wellington Parade
Melbourne Vic 3002

http://www.pullmanhotels.com/gb/hotel-9875-pullman-melbourne-on-the-park/index.shtml

Be there or be square Catters!

Shell + Kitty

Interesting. I'm lucky to find the train station after a Geelong v Hawthorn match let alone the pub you've mentioned. ;)

Interesting. I'm lucky to find the train station after a Geelong v Hawthorn match let alone the pub you've mentioned. ;)
Hey SoG!!! You owe me a Skype, remember? We'll have to discuss it at the Duke before the game, hope you'll be there.

It's the old Hilton across from the MCG, I'll take you by the hand, although, I'll probably be in a similar state to you, so it'll be like the blind leading the blind lol ;)

And where is my meet up badge too SJ, I'm at most of these when we play at home. ;)
:thumbsu:

I don't think you have enough room SoG.

Hey SoG!!! You owe me a Skype, remember? We'll have to discuss it at the Duke before the game, hope you'll be there.

It's the old Hilton across from the MCG, I'll take you by the hand, although, I'll probably be in a similar state to you, so it'll be like the blind leading the blind lol ;)

:thumbsu:

I don't think you have enough room SoG.
I'll get to the skype soon. Are you staying in Geelong or Melbourne, and have you already got seats and tickets?

We're a friendly bunch, I promise.

We'll even supply free drugz for you all.

But in all seriousness, I look forward to this combined meet up business. A few Dons regulars had one with some North folk before the final last year and it turned out to be really fun.

But in all seriousness, I look forward to this combined meet up business. A few Dons regulars had one with some North folk before the final last year and it turned out to be really fun.

Er excuse me.

Leave the drug jks to us please, k, thanks. :thumbsu:

Welcome back to pres and post meet ups boys and girls.

A heads up- shall be combining the Essendon v Geelong meet up with Doss and all those who get tanked, so that shall be interesting.

And possibly the North one as well.
I'm sure The Filth Wizard might be interested in the North meet-up since he's apparently moving to Melb soon.

I'll get to the skype soon. Are you staying in Geelong or Melbourne, and have you already got seats and tickets?
Am just teasing you SoG, I'll get the goss when we meet for a pre-game drink, hope you're joining us? I'm staying in Melbourne + hope Darryl + Veijo will get the seats organised, you met them at the LOTI last season + season before.

Welcome back to pres and post meet ups boys and girls.

A heads up- shall be combining the Essendon v Geelong meet up with Doss and all those who get tanked, so that shall be interesting.

And possibly the North one as well.
Nah! No way! Only if Doss brings back NSFB maintenant! ;) *teeheehe*

Am just teasing you SoG, I'll get the goss when we meet for a pre-game drink, hope you're joining us? I'm staying in Melbourne + hope Darryl + Veijo will get the seats organised, you met them at the LOTI last season + season before.
I was going to say we should sit together but I had a run in with one of those guys at the LOTI. :(

Yay! I'm bursting to get some of that OED-064 + Hird's tanning tablet! + by bursting, I mean I AM bursting! No one will recognise me I've become such a massive porker! :( So be warned!!! :eek:

Lmao- could you imagine trying to organise one of these with the Hawks board?

U ARE BANNED FOR 3 WEEKS NO MEET UP FOR YOU.
But seriously, who would want to meet-up with Poos+Pees fans? Unless it was to poison them + their players before the game :p

I will be expecting you to look like Grumpy Cat! ;)

I was going to say we should sit together but I had a run in with one of those guys at the LOTI. :(
Which one? Wouldn't have been Darryl or Veijo, my friends, + it wouldn't have been Strangled Cat or The rabbi - not sure which other guys were there *over-refreshed* ;) Anyway, they'll have forgotten about it by now, whoever it was.

Which one? Wouldn't have been Darryl or Veijo, my friends, + it wouldn't have been Strangled Cat or The rabbi - not sure which other guys were there *over-refreshed* ;) Anyway, they'll have forgotten about it by now, whoever it was.
One of the guys you met up with the last time you were down. All I said was Duncan doesn't run hard enough both ways and he got narky.

It's probably well and truly escaped him now but I never forget an exchange... it got heated at one stage. ;)

One of the guys you met up with the last time you were down. All I said was Duncan doesn't run hard enough both ways and he got narky.

It's probably well and truly escaped him now butt I never forget an exchange... it got heated at one stage. ;)
But there was a huge group that time we met at the LOTI - forgive + forget, it's like all families, a bit of a spat + then we move on - come + join us at the Duke for a drink.

But there was a huge group that time we met at the LOTI - forgive + forget, it's like all families, a bit of a spat + then we move on - come + join us at the Duke for a drink.
I don't hold grudges. I'll be there. :thumbsu:

Back