Meet Up The 2015 Pre + Post Match Meet-up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

nope still here. Will be at the Demons KP game too….

VFL this weekend and VFL the following weekend at Preston too…

And anytime at home is Nirvana….

Brilliant…

Sorry I missed the shindig…. how'd it go?

Go Catters
Where is the VFL this weekend Daz?

Who will be at the Adelaide game on July 5 @ AO
I'm not sure about going now, since my sister died, so much to do.

The rabbi said he is going + has time off work, plus he is keen for someone to get him tickets to the game. Strangled Cat can you please help rabbi with a seat? Or are you still looking after your kids, while your wife works?

The rabbi said he is going + has time off work, plus he is keen for someone to get him tickets to the game. Strangled Cat can you please help rabbi with a seat? Or are you still looking after your kids, while your wife works?

I could probably get a ticket over the net but I was of the opinion that we were going to try and arrange seating together. I am not sure what is happening at the moment.

I could probably get a ticket over the net but I was of the opinion that we were going to try and arrange seating together. I am not sure what is happening at the moment.
My friend, with whom I was going to stay was going to get her hubby to get tickets, but I don't think I can make it + can't ask her, besides they're Crows fans.

Why not try and be Daz. He's met LL Cool J and Carmen Electra:cry:

:D
Yep Carmen Electra is easy on the eye. I would pass on the other one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AO. Unlikely. Will be at Boris' 300th though. Wouldn't miss that for the world:thumbsu:

Flown a long way for that one.. :D

and got the prize for the pre game warm up in the rooms…..

please don't get hurt tonight….. please don't get hurt tonight…. please don't get hurt tonight,….

join in ...

Go Catters

please don't get hurt tonight….. please don't get hurt tonight…. please don't get hurt tonight,….

join in ...

Go Catters
1st minute substitution :p

join in ...

Go Catters
Boris was in ripping form tonight! Should be an absolute cracker next week!

My suggestion would be for people to purchase General Admission tickets for themselves through Ticketek or whoever, a week or so in advance, so that way they can be guaranteed entry. GA tickets are $36 for adults. Reserved seats cost a bit more which may make it prohibitive for some people. For us as a group to be guaranteed to sit next to each other in GA, we'd need to get to the ground at least an hour before the commencement of the game. Of course, with reserved seating it could be organised as such that we'd be all sitting with each other, but that would require someone booking and paying for ALL of the tickets in one hit and that would need to be done fairly promptly from when the tickets go on sale. I don't like the chances of that happening.

I'd love to go and would love more than anything to meet some new members and of course those members which I've previously met, too. I'm still waiting for the in-laws to give me the go ahead, but they're not willing to commit to anything until a later stage. I'll certainly do my best to help out anyone who wants to make the trip over, or the local S.A. Geelong supporters in anyway that I can, irrespective of whether I'll end up going or not. If we can get this whole thing organised, if we do meet up at a lovely city/North Adelaide establishment before the match for a feed, if we manage to all get seats together for the match, then I dare say it'll be one heck of a meet-up! So, I shall really try to play my part to help see that it does eventuate.

Oh, and PM sent.

Last edited:
AO. Unlikely. Will be at Boris' 300th though. Wouldn't miss that for the world:thumbsu:

Are you going to roll up for a pre-game drink (probably) at the Lord of the Isles?

Are you going to roll up for a pre-game drink (probably) at the Lord of the Isles?
probably. Exams will be over. Nice timeslot. Pre game drink will be applied loosely though, seldom drink I do.

probably. Exams will be over. Nice timeslot. Pre game drink will be applied loosely though, seldom drink I do.

OK. I will do the drinking and you do the buying.
Deal.:D

My suggestion would be for people to purchase General Admission tickets for themselves through Ticketek or whoever, a week or so in advance, so that way they can be guaranteed entry. GA tickets are $36 for adults. Reserved seats cost a bit more which may make it prohibitive for some people. For us as a group to be guaranteed to sit next to each other in GA, we'd need to get to the ground at least an hour before the commencement of the game. Of course, with reserved seating it could be organised as such that we'd be all sitting with each other, but that would require someone booking and paying for ALL of the tickets in one hit and that would need to be done fairly promptly from when the tickets go on sale. I don't like the chances of that happening.

I'd love to go and would love more than anything to meet some new members and of course those members which I've previously met, too. I'm still waiting for the in-laws to give me the go ahead, but they're not willing to commit to anything until a later stage. I'll certainly do my best to help out anyone who wants to make the trip over, or the local S.A. Geelong supporters in anyway that I can, irrespective of whether I'll end up going or not. If we can get this whole thing organised, if we do meet up at a lovely city/North Adelaide establishment before the match for a feed, if we manage to all get seats together for the match, then I dare say it'll be one heck of a meet-up! So, I shall really try to play my part to help see that it does eventuate.

Oh, and PM sent.
Thanks SC.

The rabbi - here's SC's suggestion for tickets to the Adelaide game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back