Meet Up The 2015 Pre + Post Match Meet-up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it works out pretty sweet for me, cause that's about all I want to travel down to Geelong these days. Used to have a full membership package + res seats at KP and Etihad, but just can't do it anymore. Plus too much $$$.
Make sure that the other KP game you get down to is the one versus Sydney!:thumbsu:

You going Sunday? Might pop in and say hello!
You mean there's a chance?

bbt_celebration-gif.gif

Yes.. At the vfl game on sat..
Am at the afl game on Sunday but have the pre game warm up.

Go Catters.
s**t I'm working Saturday.

Yeah it works out pretty sweet for me, cause that's about all I want to travel down to Geelong these days. Used to have a full membership package + res seats at KP and Etihad, but just can't do it anymore. Plus too much $$$.

Untitled3.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I'm such a bandwagoner, might not make it down on Sunday then.

Come on Shell. You are not going to have a Sooky La La session are you?
Man up. Get down to LOTI and I will buy you a beer.

Anyone going to roll up at the Lord of the Isles or the Old Preston aka the Sporting Globe or something before the game against Brizzy for some pre-game drinks.?

Anyone going to roll up at the Lord of the Isles or the Old Preston aka the Sporting Globe or something before the game against Brizzy for some pre-game drinks.?
How likely are you for the Sydney game? This Lions game for me is unlikely, probably busy in the morning until around game time.

Sydney game for me. I'm working tomorrow and I've been off work the last two days with man-flu.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back