Meet Up The 2015 Pre + Post Match Meet-up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you let your drunk mate 'crash' at your place. I mean it could cause some serious damage to the house, not to mention jeopardise what lies inside. It will also cause extensive damage to the car and he could lose his license.

Not a good idea mate.
The drinking ones normally aren't

Are you down for this Hell Kitty?
No Matt :( In the process of buying a home, settling on an investment property + am moving to the NSW Northern Tablelands if I can buy the house I've found. So atm, am asset rich, but cash poor for a little while. Probably won't make it down again this season. Hopefully, next season. Strangled Cat is in Geelong though, which you probably know from this thread lol

Good man. I should be there too. Hell Kitty has been nothing but complimentary to your good self. Will be good to put a face to the name.
We've had some fun before + after games, also with The rabbi, Strangled Cat, Shell + others. Have made some wonderful friends through footy. Have a wonderful time tonight, have a beer or ten for me ;)

No Matt :( In the process of buying a home, settling on an investment property + am moving to the NSW Northern Tablelands if I can buy the house I've found. So atm, am asset rich, but cash poor for a little while. Probably won't make it down again this season. Hopefully, next season. Strangled Cat is in Geelong though, which you probably know from this thread lol
You sound like a real winner there.

Unfortunate... next time.

Yep, myself and Strangled Cat are soon to paint the town red.

:eek:

Don't you mean blue + white hoops? ;) :p Hope that isn't a bad omen :oops: lol :D
I know. I realised the possible omen behind that statement as soon as I hit 'post reply.'

Blame me if we lose. :oops:

Can I crash this party?
Coming from Melbourne hope to arrive around 5:30. If running late def up for afterwards win, lose or draw
Of course you can champ... the more the merrier. :thumbsu:

You sound like a real winner there.
Hopefully Vdubs! Spent a lot of time doing research + I think you might recall that my July trip to Geelong was to see a house + then decide whether to move to NSW country or to Geelong. But with the strength of the Sydney property market, my head had to rule my heart. Hopefully, my financial planning, next Thursday night, might provide a little house in Geelong for future footy seasons ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be there shortly after that... need to scan in when the gates open then I'll head over.
Well I'm aiming for between then and half past 5

Have you brought your dancing shoes? That's the question.
I don't dance, dude! But alcohol seems to cause my feet to metamorphosise into these uncontrollable planks attached to the bottom of my legs, while simultaneously wiping my memory of most of the process. And makes me feel a tad dodgy in the morning, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back