Meet Up The 2015 Pre + Post Match Meet-up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't dance, dude! But alcohol seems to cause my feet to metamorphosise into these uncontrollable planks attached to the bottom of my legs, while simultaneously wiping my memory of most of the process. And makes me feel a tad dodgy in the morning, too.
True story.

I won a $100 drink card one night while staggering during a song at the lyric. The winner received the card for the best dance routine of that song.

I am present at LOTI. Do not be afraid to approach!
I've just opened a beer, so I'm there with you in spirit! Well in hops actually :D Cheers Strangled Cat - Here's to another day of gracious living + Go Cats!!! *chink*

Oh boy….

Long sunday in Willotown….

Time for the fish and greasy's…

Go Catters
Loooooong day.. missus has buggered off to work leaving me crawling around feeding the boy and then to bath him.

10 mins before he goes to bed the pizza will be getting ordered

Loooooong day.. missus has buggered off to work leaving me crawling around feeding the boy and then to bath him.

10 mins before he goes to bed the pizza will be getting ordered

geez and one up too...

MTFBWU….

you're gonna need it…

Go Catters

geez and one up too...

MTFBWU….

you're gonna need it…

Go Catters
I'll br right... i just had a vom vom half an hour ago, and that's the only time today

Hopefully it makes me feel better

Strongly reconsidering my plans to beer on at the Saints game in a fortnight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like a lovely night post match.

Moving onto next week- anyone going to the Hawks match. Meet at Duke? YnJ?
It was good fun post match

I met Mike Sheehan and we had a chat to him out the front of the pub when we were leaving

Brian Cook wouldn't tell me if we had signed Danger though

Brian Cook wouldn't tell me if we had signed Danger though
You should have taken the opportunity and teed Cook up for your first off-season inquisition at season's end.

You should have taken the opportunity and teed Cook up for your first off-season inquisition at season's end.
Oh man that would have been brilliant!!

I should have pointed Mike Sheehan in the direction of it as well, could have given me a recommendation for the chief football writer of the Herald Sun

It most certainly was. The rabbi and I had a few beers with Yeatesy near the end of the night. He's a ripper bloke, very funny.

Have fun pre/post Hawks match. I wish I was actually going, as opposed to just watching on the couch!;):(

Oh man that would have been brilliant!!

I should have pointed Mike Sheehan in the direction of it as well, could have given me a recommendation for the chief football writer of the Herald Sun
First question Mr. Cook: How in God's name did you land such a smokin' hot missus... and keep her for as long as you have?!:thumbsu::D

First question Mr. Cook: How in God's name did you land such a smokin' hot missus... and keep her for as long as you!:thumbsu::D
Oh * I forgot about her!!

Well played Mr Cook.... well played indeed

Yep, going. Could be dragg'n a mate along as he just phoned and said that he wants to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back