Meet Up The 2015 Pre + Post Match Meet-up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm didn't get this tag at all but am interested none the less.
There is a limit with how many people you can tag, it's only 3 or 4 or something... unless the mods change your settings and give you more

There is a limit with how many people you can tag, it's only 3 or 4 or something... unless the mods change your settings and give you more
That's interesting! So you are telling me that I wasn't snubbed by half of the posters when I've multi-tagged? Oh, my. I'd better get retracting those nasty PMs I sent... :oops:

OK. Who is up for a meetup before the Cats V Crows game at the Lord of the Isles?
I am not sure of what time the game is supposed to start.

If the weathers nice I'll probably go.

But am a bit confused re. Lord- says it opens at 8am, yet no breakfast menu. Breakfast would be pretty good instead of lunch, considering the hours of the game. Maybe we should go somewhere that does breakfast.

If the weathers nice I'll probably go.

But am a bit confused re. Lord- says it opens at 8am, yet no breakfast menu. Breakfast would be pretty good instead of lunch, considering the hours of the game. Maybe we should go somewhere that does breakfast.

I'm easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can meet up after the game if you like.

Anything before is a bit early for me.

I have a Birthday celebration in Prahan that I have to attend Saturday night so post game is out of the question.

If it is that cold/flu going around then you will be crook for minimum 2 weeks..

Don't think it's the flu, had that this time last year. Got sick with it for 2 weeks, recovered, then lost my voice and got sick again no less than 3 weeks later!

Think this is just a head cold, with any luck just a one week thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back