Mega Thread The 2015 Season Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see.
Just want to get on with the footy. Not the bullshit. Am very interested in the Essendon doping saga though and of course, I play a little Qooty these days. If threads in here didn't fill up with same old same old, I'd probably be more active. That's all I'm saying.

hunteyes

Team Captain
Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet (I assume it has but i can't be bothered going back through pages to look for it) but how good was it seeing John Worsfold in an Adelaide polo working with our coaches. I hope we can work out a deal and get him in there full time. Credit to Phil Walsh also for getting it done as he said he wants to improve his coaching and the rest of the coaching group. Wouldn't have seen something like this in the past few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet (I assume it has but i can't be bothered going back through pages to look for it) but how good was it seeing John Worsfold in an Adelaide polo working with our coaches. I hope we can work out a deal and get him in there full time. Credit to Phil Walsh also for getting it done as he said he wants to improve his coaching and the rest of the coaching group. Wouldn't have seen something like this in the past few years.

I'd be happy with a couple of times a year. Preferably when we're playing Port. :D

What was dean Bailey? o_O

Bay62

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
The karma is delicious

Eddie: "Let's get rid of a proven premiership coach because we don't want to miss out on our favourite son who has never coached before."

Still trying to find how that makes sense in any universe.

If they end up sacking Bucks, doesn't the Board have to sack Eddie for making that decision? And then themselves for letting him?

The Sloane Ranger

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Dec 22, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
I don't think woosha was actually involved in the match day effort. When asked Walsh said in his presser that Woosha will give him some feedback on himself and the coaching group. It seemed clear that the feedback was yet to be received.

Woosha's brief is to provide feedback on how effectively the coaches work and communicate with each other when under pressure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back