Mega Thread The 2015 Season Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It will either be: "unsure rookie coach appeals for early help" or "Walsh follows Hinkley's lead in doing something" and then they'll try to find out later if Hinkley actually did this.
At a coachs association meeting, Ken saw Worsfold and said "hey". Worsfold said "hi". Crows copying again.

But we'd always been impeccably led by quality people. I cannot understand how you got so Jaded over the off-season Jen. I think you need to leave the HTB and return back to us full-time, it's changing you for the worse.

This essendon saga has gone for over two years now. That's enough to jade anyone!

Was it Chapman or Trigg who sat in on a game last season and reviewed Sando?

Remember one of them doing it and saying how great things were going and how full of confidence they were as a result.

Chapman, I think.

We also had a pilot, not sure if it was ex military or commercial, to evaluate communication and process within the box - his recommendations were apparently ignored.

Chapman, I think.

We also had a pilot, not sure if it was ex military or commercial, to evaluate communication and process within the box - his recommendations were apparently ignored.
Yes, I recall someone saying there was a guy from Qantas that came in and the results were not at all complimentary, but nothing was really done about it.

Yes, I recall someone saying there was a guy from Qantas that came in and the results were not at all complimentary, but nothing was really done about it.

Put it into the "what would he know" basket. After all, he's just a pilot, has no idea about football. Triggy on the other hand was a highly successful SANFL coach.

Surely your support of the AFC reaches beyond Trigg being CEO. You were once a passionate supporter, that must outlast Triggs reign. Although, if he was to be believed, he was the football club, when he left the AFC lost its soul.
Oh I'm still the passionate AFC supporter I ever was. Just don't see the need to put up with continued bullshit in here is all. Trigg did some good things over his time for our club but this is constantly overlooked, and no I won't get into a debate on this. He also made some mistakes, that much we are constantly reminded of. We've moved on from him and now have an exciting new CEO, coach and team. I'm looking forward to the next stage of our development. I hope this board will also move on.

He strikes me as one of those guys where you'd take him as your lead ruckman if you have no other options, but you'd always be looking to replace him with someone better (like GWS did with Mumford).

Yeah not a great field kick as Alex first said, but he is still one of the best kicks for goal I've seen from a tall man.

Still wouldn't have been overly happy if we brought him over. Good depth, that's about it.

Probably better off doing what we did and taking a punt on the younger ruckmen in lowden (and now ROB)

Oh I'm still the passionate AFC supporter I ever was. Just don't see the need to put up with continued bullshit in here is all. Trigg did some good things over his time for our club but this is constantly overlooked, and no I won't get into a debate on this. He also made some mistakes, that much we are constantly reminded of. We've moved on from him and now have an exciting new CEO, coach and team. I'm looking forward to the next stage of our development. I hope this board will also move on.

Take the name Trigg out and put Tippett in, i bet your opinion changes dramatically?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just repeating what I heard. Haven't even seen the incident
the video is out there, significant impact I have to say, but I think he'd be alright in 2 weeks.

tell you what though, it pays to be tall sometimes!

Might want to update the Crows website...

DYFYJg0.png

Yea, it's weird. I'm on the work computer, so it's probably some crappy thing with that. Tried it on the PC off the network and it's the 25th anniversary one as you said.

Hit Shift+F5 to force the page to clear the cache and reload.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back