The 2015 Season - Your changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy 1st

Cancelled
Apr 22, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
For 2015 onwards:
1. Change 1 thing about an opposition club.
2. Change 1 thing about your club.
3. Change 1 thing about the AFL.
4. Change 1 thing about BigFooty.

I'll kick it off (obviously)

1. Melbourne's talented players stop leaving & the club have some success
2. Interstate memberships are better value
3. No more knee-jerk rule changes
4. Posters realise spraying opposition players/clubs doesn't automatically raise the profile of their favorites.

No wrong answer, serious or tongue in cheek, it's the crazy season

1. Sydney finish outside top 4
2. Collingwood finally get some outside run and x factor
3. Sub and interchange cap goes
4. Nothing bigfooty goes alright as it is.

1. The demise of Essendon. Don't want them to fold, just suffer for a couple of decades.

2. On-field consistency

3. 'Fall in the back' rule

4. Implement a sarcasm/ humour button so morons don't continue to go on a 3-page rant after a simple joke.

1. Yeah, Essendon need to be dealt with, their antics have been a s**t stain on the competition the last 2 years.
2. We're in pretty good nick at the moment on and off field. One change though would be more Friday night games.
3. More seats need to be allocated to members of competing teams in the GF.
4. We should be able to vote out mods.

1. Essendon saga finished. Don't even care about the outcome
2. Get out of Tassie now we don't need the dosh anymore
3. Every club gets same salary cap, access to academies, ambassador payments etc etc
4. Mods ease up a bit on the cards/warnings

1. I think we all agree on this one: the whole drugs saga with Essendon to be dealt with, regardless of what penalties or lack thereof.
2. Hopefully we can hold onto a few leads and not choke like several games this year.
3. Bring in Good Friday footy. Seriously I think most want this regardless of if you're religious or not.
4. Bring in a right leaning mod for the SRP board and subsequent sub boards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. The Essendon saga has gone on long enough.
2. Get top quality training facilities which are financially viable and within a reasonable distance.
3. Find a way for clubs to get a bit more leverage at the trade table ie players only nominating one club, especially contracted players. Also, the clash guernsey farce.
4. I dunno, free cash giveaways? ;)

Last edited:
1. Hawthorn needs to stop being so good haha. I respect the Hawks a lot as a club but its time for a new player in town and I think that might be Port.
2. Injuries/injury managment. We were awful this year, but we genuinely could have won a couple more had we not lost so many senior players.
3. Ethihad stadium deal needs to be fixed. Posting a 4million dollar loss whilst getting screwed playing there is infuriating.
4. Stop the needless shitting on other teams on a constant basis. 50% of threads degenerate into school yard bickering on here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back