Mega Thread The 2016 Buckley Coaching Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They melt and taste worse as they get older.

Yep, leave a bad taste in your mouth once they've reached their use-by-date.

They are the questions but where are his answers? Is Bucks so busy in the off season that he cannot devote more time to answering the questions of fans? Piss poor effort. The few answers he gave couldn't have been any more boring.
Keep in mind that this is Twitter. It's not exactly a format that's conducive to in depth answers given the character restriction on posts.

The current discussion is between Scodog10 and Apex36 about whether Buckley will experiment with 2 ruckman this year.
Apparently Buckley has appeared online in 'ask the coach' this morning

Bucks will play the 2 Rucks as he seems a big fan of that Idea

Does anyone know if Bucks will be back as a Monday night regular on AFL 360? His death stares at Robbo were one of the highlights of 2015, along with some insights into our team.

This nice shiny new thread might be just the place to post comments, critiques, vids of his weekly interviews.

Was Great Watching Monday Night when Bucks makes Robbo look like an Idiot

Was Great Watching Monday Night when Bucks makes Robbo look like an Idiot

They where talking that is Immediate Impact and Sier might take little longer to be Ready

Nah he didn't do it much towards the end of last year did he?
Maybe they knew that a possible Witts trade was coming up, so they gave Grundy the major load for experience. It also created space to play Moore in the seniors.

Bucks will play the 2 Rucks as he seems a big fan of that Idea
Go and read his answer on our forward setup Dave. He will play whoever performs the best, whether it's two rucks, or a forward/part time ruck. Looks like there's going to be a lot of competition between Moore, White, Witts/Grundy and even Cox for that 3rd forward/ruck position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go and read his answer on our forward setup Dave. He will play whoever performs the best, whether it's two rucks, or a forward/part time ruck. Looks like there's going to be a lot of competition between Moore, White, Witts/Grundy and even Cox for that 3rd forward/ruck position.

Where did he say that? Where can I read the Q&A?

Well reading that then I see Witts and White being under a lot of Pressure this season

Yeah the questions that actually got addressed were tame as hell and stuff we expected. Seemed like a waste of time.

As much as I love hearing Bucks talk football, his responses to questions have become so predictable that I could give a press conference in a Buckley mask and you wouldn't know the difference.

The Greek accent might give you away.
Not to mention "re" at the end of every response:rolleyes:

Anything that can be read from the last question, he says all the new recruits are going well but does not name Sier, our number 1 recruit... May be behind the 8 ball already?
Or not giving anything away.
I find all the pre season coach talk a kind of PR excercise, it's ok, and becessary but overall the pudding is in the eating

Has Bucks lost the players?

Why didn't Seattle run the ball?

So many questions, so few answers, hopefully come September 2016 we have answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back