Competitions The 2016 Port Board Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright so I got polect, which I'm very happy about. Is he now my buddy or what? I'm trying to get my head around it. I want to keep him.

Have never done this before, I guess you could say Ant Bear with me.

Edit: sorry just read the previous posts. I get polect plus another potentially. I'm happy with just polec and will trade my pick to someone who missed out, if i can do that?

Alright so I got polect, which I'm very happy about. Is he now my buddy or what? I'm trying to get my head around it. I want to keep him.

Have never done this before, I guess you could say Ant Bear with me.

Edit: sorry just read the previous posts. I get polect plus another potentially. I'm happy with just polec and will trade my pick to someone who missed out, if i can do that?
tag them..

One too many CCornes mate...
:eek: Controversy!
I will replace the Chad Cornes Clone with Trent Hentschel to avoid compromising the integrity of the draft. As they say.

So Ant Bear if xflamedancer is cool with it I will swap Broadbent for Howard so that it opens a spot for someone.

This gives me a good young fellow.

To complicate things I am happy with one buddy though so when it comes to my turn in the draft if I get one of Snelling , Johnson or Houston can I then offer Howard to someone who is still looking for a buddy?. Unless glitch01 , MrSpeaker or Lewy69 want to swap for Howard and then I will give up my spot?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugger ... missed this. I was up on my roof repainting it!
Ah well, Jonts' good fortune.
See above. Pick 5 is on the table.

Given I got Sam Gray as my allocated buddy, who I am more then happy with, I am willing to give away my draft pick (#51) to any posters who missed out if that's possible.
Macca19 ?

Ant Bear - I didn't expect the interest to be so high.
I'm more than happy to stand out and let someone who can devote more time have my spot.......
Up to you. Do you want to keep Aidyn Johnson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back