FTA-TV The 7pm Project

Remove this Banner Ad

Show for people who can't handle real news but want to feel like they're watching real news. When things get serious or complicated, don't worry: there's a pissy joke coming soon.

A show I hardly ever watch. Not sure if Stachannie is still on it? But I find him particularly unfunny.

Used to enjoy it, don't watch it all the time but recently have found myself thinking that Waleed Aly rules the roost here and others are to scared to voice any opinions that may be at odds with his PC speak - last night with Steve Price was an example, first time i had seen the show for weeks.

I get the feeling it is just a matter of time that the game that Aly seems to be playing will come back and bite him - i hope so.

I remember a few weeks after the goodes stuff, when aly was very disparaging, there was the a league stuff where fans were carrying on about something and aly actually said the fans were'misunderstood'

Used to enjoy it, don't watch it all the time but recently have found myself thinking that Waleed Aly rules the roost here and others are to scared to voice any opinions that may be at odds with his PC speak - last night with Steve Price was an example, first time i had seen the show for weeks.

I get the feeling it is just a matter of time that the game that Aly seems to be playing will come back and bite him - i hope so.

Yeah I tend to agree, I find the show centers around Aly too much. Charlie Pickering was always political but I found the rest of the panel were a bit more vocal but that is missing at the moment.

Just about my most hated show on tv. As if the commercial news wasn't dumbed-down enough, some bright spark had to come up with this spoon fed crap. You can feel your brain dying as the talentless hosts do their thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So charlie pickering was making heaps of money but left the show as he wanted to do deeper political opinion piece then he was allowed to do on 7pm.

so they replace charlie with Waly who gets to do the deeper political pieces that charlie craved and still get a big audience and big money.

charlie now does his show on abc earning little money and has little audience

lol.

gotta love waly. He may be an extreme liberal but at least he is intelligenct.

charlie is an unintelligent extreme liberal. he got his kudos.

So charlie pickering was making heaps of money but left the show as he wanted to do deeper political opinion piece then he was allowed to do on 7pm.

so they replace charlie with Waly who gets to do the deeper political pieces that charlie craved and still get a big audience and big money.

The Project is about as deep anything Murdoch has his fingers in

Waleed is the Leigh Sales of the more mainstream networks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back